Steam/Appstore app Purchasing option

XyzioN

Question

I think it would be pretty amazing if something was added to either the Steam store, google play store, or the apple store that was basically just an app for pokemmo that allowed players to buy reward points via Steam Wallet Cash, Google play cash, etc. that is ALREADY ON THAT PLAYER'S ACCOUNT. The reason I'm suggesting this is because I have over $200 in my steam account, and roughly $20 on google play and nothing to spend it on, then again I'm sure at least a few other people would find this extremely useful and convenient as well.

Additionally the app could even work as a Lite version of Pokemmo that players could use when they need to conserve battery life/do not have a reliable mobile device to run pokemmo, it could also allow players to view a menu where they can check the GTM for stuff to buy, sell pokemon, and other stuff that would fall under a utility category.

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Getting this game on any of those platforms is impossible due to the game's requirement of ROMs. Surely you could just donate normally, considering all that money you have...

That's not what I'm saying it should be, I'm saying it should be something such as an interface app that basically just allows you to buy reward points. Additionally I don't have the money to be using my Credit Card, the $200 on my steam account has been there for almost a year now.

7 minutes ago, XyzioN said:

That's not what I'm saying it should be, I'm saying it should be something such as an interface app that basically just allows you to buy reward points.

Maybe you don't understand. Paying with Steam Wallet is exclusive to Steam, same for Google Play. Since the game is on neither of these platforms, these payment methods can't happen.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:51 AM, notmudkip0 said:

Maybe you don't understand. Paying with Steam Wallet is exclusive to Steam, same for Google Play. Since the game is on neither of these platforms, these payment methods can't happen.

I think the XyzioN's idea is the creation of a very simple app where you could buy or donate without any other function. However, don't think any platform would accept this, as a valid app or 'game'.

Edited by raykrai
4 hours ago, raykrai said:

I think the XyzioN's idea is the creation of a very simple app where you could buy or donate without any other function. However, don't think any platform would accept this, as a valid app or 'game'.

He jsut wants this game to go under steam platform, so that he can donate with the steam wallet. This is something that will never happen. Firstly because steam doens't accept just any game into it, and second because this could trigger some copyright problems.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:33 AM, XyzioN said:

I think it would be pretty amazing if something was added to either the Steam store, google play store, or the apple store that was basically just an app for pokemmo that allowed players to buy reward points via Steam Wallet Cash, Google play cash, etc. that is ALREADY ON THAT PLAYER'S ACCOUNT. The reason I'm suggesting this is because I have over $200 in my steam account, and roughly $20 on google play and nothing to spend it on, then again I'm sure at least a few other people would find this extremely useful and convenient as well.

Additionally the app could even work as a Lite version of Pokemmo that players could use when they need to conserve battery life/do not have a reliable mobile device to run pokemmo, it could also allow players to view a menu where they can check the GTM for stuff to buy, sell pokemon, and other stuff that would fall under a utility category.

Impossible under legal circumstances, PokeMMO is a fan-made game with no holds over the copyrights of Pokemon and steam sure as hell wont allow a game like PokeMMO to be featured unless gaben is feeling frisky with nintendo.