A proposal for the owner or administrator of the game ...

marquezrodmorale

Question

In the game there are pills to change the pokemon's ability, and it helps to raise them but

I wanted to propose an idea, it also included pills to change the nature of the pokemon that

only that they could sell 15 pills at 10 dollars, which should be bought at the gift shop, so

we help in the upbringing and you sure! They would also win, I hope your answer ....

Edited by marquezrodmorale

5 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, marquezrodmorale said:

In the game there are pills to change the pokemon's ability, and it helps to raise them but

I wanted to propose an idea, it also included pills to change the nature of the pokemon that

only that they could sell 15 pills at 10 dollars, which should be bought at the gift shop, so

we help in the upbringing and you sure! They would also win, I hope your answer ....

I've moved this to Suggestion Box from General Discussion. You do not need to accumulate any posts to post in this section. Please do not use General Discussion for suggestions in the future.

21 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Sorry, this is not the suggestion box, and p2w is never a good business model. So no thanks, not to mention, it's already super easy to get the nature you want on any pokemon through breeding.

Agreed, it is easy to nature breed when you know how to do it, but it still has a very high cost, especially  when you have to breed multiple comp mons just to get into the comp scene. I think making this pill a nontradable reward,  maybe to people who win 4 rounds in a hunting competition or the top 3 in a nature + IV hunting tournament, could help alleviate the high cost to entering comp. And it would do it without endangering the necessity of breeding ( as people would still need to consider egg moves, gender, species etc)

The fact that OP suggests it as a pay to win method is not relevant to whether the pill is a good idea or not.

Just assume it's obtained via the same method as ability pill when posting your opinion.

1 hour ago, Tiercel said:

Agreed, it is easy to nature breed when you know how to do it, but it still has a very high cost, especially  when you have to breed multiple comp mons just to get into the comp scene.

Costly yes, I mean for a new player it's probably somewhat hard to get a few comps to rotate in different teams(let's be honest, farming in this game is horrible, especially after all the farming nerfs), but after a while, it becomes trivial.

10 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

The fact that OP suggests it as a pay to win method is not relevant to whether the pill is a good idea or not.

Just assume it's obtained via the same method as ability pill when posting your opinion.

Still bad, devalues everstones, that the chinese horde is already devaluing enough, also breaks the economy more, by making you use less braces(burn money). 

Edited by redspawn