Betting Thread ?

Hello, i don't saw a similar thread before so i feel free to create one. I want to suggest something to the others players of mmo, what do u think of a betting thread ? It would be a thread where u can challenge the others players or to be challenged by them and bet on the games, like in PSL. I see 3 advantages with this: You can train against player that you usually meet only in tournaments, you can win money with pvp without needing to farm h24 or become a gtl sniper (even if there's already some ways to get money with pvp), and finally it could be a good motivation to invest/play more in NU/UU tiers (who have their ladder broken since a long time).

What i'd suggest in this thread is to say when u are free to be challenged or when u want a challenge, with some details like the tiers u want to play or the amount of money, and wait for someone's answer, then you can fix the details (place, time,etc..) by yourself and post them here to prevent scams. A challenge may be refused ofc. The rules could be change, if u think there's a thing i forgot just say it.

This is a suggestion/thread for players, so you are the one who decide if this is useful or not, and it's about competition it's why i make it here instead of in the suggestion part.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.