Sinnoh

YumiJerza

Question

Bonsoir à vous administrateur et développeur de pokemmo si j'écrit ce post c'est pour que vous y voyez la nécessite d'inclure la région de sinnoh car celle ci contient de nombreux point positifs qui rendront le jeux vraiment plus agréable.

Tout d'abord niveau histoire la région de sinnoh je pense qu'est la plus importante car elle contient de nombreux pilier fondamentale que ce soit avec l'espace temps et le dieu des pokémons + le monde distordu.

Je pense que niveau histoire c'est la plus fun à faire, pour ceux qui disent "dans ce cas jouer à l'officiel" je vous arrête le plaisir n'est pas du tout le même sur les versions officiels y'a la sensation d'être seul et quand le jeu est boucler il est boucler tans dit que ce fonctionnement de mmo donne vraiment envie de jouer dans le long terme comme de nombreux mmo que je citerai pas.

Pour le contenu mise à part l'histoire il apporte de nombreux chose comme l'explorakit (qui sera amusant avec un systeme où on peut être a plusieurs dedans)  ou des zones aussi belle les une que les autres et j'en passe les pokémontres....... 

Je sais que vous êtres déjà sur l'amélioration de la récente région  mais je pense que la région de sinnoh à l'avenir doit être  pris en considération car elle apportera énormément de contenu comparer à d'autre région ce qui ramènera plus de joueur (sinnoh a marquer énormément de joueur)

Merci d'avoir lut jusqu'au bout j’espère que ca vous donnera un avis sur le theme car je pense que certaine chose doivent être plus une priorité à d'autre pour faire avancer un jeu 

1 minute ago, YumiJerza said:

Good evening to you administrator and developer of pokemmo if I write this post it is for you to see there the necessity to include the region of sinnoh because this one contains many positive points which will make the game really more pleasant.

At first, level history the sinnoh region I think is the most important because it contains many fundamental pillars whether with space time and the god of pokémons + the distorted world.

I think that sinnoh history is the most fun to do, for those who say "in this case play the official" I stop you the pleasure is not at all the same on the official versions there is the feeling of being alone and when the game is over, it is finished tans said that this mmo operation really gives me want to play in the long run like many mmo that I will not mention.

For the content apart from the story it brings many things like explorakit (which will be fun with a system where we can be several in) or areas as beautiful as the others and I pass the pokémontres .......

I know you are already on the improvement of the recent region but I think the sinnoh region in the future has to be taken into consideration as it will bring a lot of content to compare to other region which will bring back more player ( sinnoh to score a lot of player)

Thank you for reading to the end I hope it will give you an opinion on the theme because I think that certain things must be more of a priority to others to advance a game.

it's the big, not the little things that make a game

Sorry if my English kidding I did my best =)

6 answers to this question

Good evening to you administrator and developer of pokemmo if I write this post it is for you to see there the necessity to include the region of sinnoh because this one contains many positive points which will make the game really more pleasant.

At first, level history the sinnoh region I think is the most important because it contains many fundamental pillars whether with space time and the god of pokémons + the distorted world.

I think that sinnoh history is the most fun to do, for those who say "in this case play the official" I stop you the pleasure is not at all the same on the official versions there is the feeling of being alone and when the game is over, it is finished . the  mmo operation really gives me want to play in the long run like many mmo that I will not mention.

For the content apart from the story it brings many things like explorakit (which will be fun with a system where we can be several in) or areas as beautiful as the others and I pass the pokémontres .......

I know you are already on the improvement of the recent region but I think the sinnoh region in the future has to be taken into consideration as it will bring a lot of content to compare to other region which will bring back more player ( sinnoh to score a lot of player)

Thank you for reading to the end I hope it will give you an opinion on the theme because I think that certain things must be more of a priority to others to advance a game.

Sorry if my English is bad  I did my best =)

Edited by YumiJerza
3 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

I think that sinnoh history is the most fun to do, for those who say "in this case play the official" I stop you the pleasure is not at all the same on the official versions there is the feeling of being alone and when the game is over, it is finished . the  mmo operation really gives me want to play in the long run like many mmo that I will not mention.

Sorry if my English is bad  I did my best =)

J'ai pas pris la peinne de lire ton texte au complet mais la région de sinnoh est déjà planifié pour être la prochaine a venir mais avec la vitesse a laquel les devs travaille se sera pas avant 2019 minimum 

i didn't read your whole text but sinnoh is allready planed to come has the next region but since the devs work fairly slowly it won't be here until at least 2019.

Edited by ThePrettyPetard