stop making pheno only pokes

Should be a suggestion thread.

I get your point, it's frustrating when you're looking for a pokemon in particular, but pokemmo is giving no value on "catching to complete OT dex" so this is kinda marginal.
And I also get the point that it's good for pheno to have exclusive content.

If I had to choose, id say that it's better to have some exclusives.

16 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

wheres the fun in that? creating a challenging experience is the point of a video game

Time Consuming = / = Challenging, playing devil's advocate the Phenomenon pokemon are clearly meant to be rarer and they are mostly executed well, but as people have pointed out before Alomamola is an outlier as is abnormally rare even for a phenomenon pokemon, two of the pokedex listed locations are not actually available I believe is what was brought up before in a different thread and when factoring all the phenomenon spots it is roughly a 3% chance for Alomamola spot to appear any time a Phenomenon appears.

I want Alomamola to remain rare as that is more interesting than just being a dime a dozen, however if one is an outlier without much reason then it's probably worth evaluating if it should be made a bit more common. There's nothing particularly challenging about AFK'ing until a phenomenon appears and also makes an Alomamola spawn, its purely time consuming and very disinteresting, regardless of anything else.

6 hours ago, raddevil said:

They need to make this game more annoying to play, that's why special phenomena only pokes exist.

3 months without a single update is not enough.

<3

shut up dont give them any fucking ideas

22 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Where the fuck do you even get on water on relic castle?

Get indicated 6 areas -> Find one that is not available - >Ignore the others -> Complain

You all react like pheno isnt a thing. It doesnt make the game more annoying to have exclusive stuff by pheno, it just make pheno more interesting, because instead of that, who would care about it.

Who would care about breeding if there was a way to easily find comps in wild ? Nobody ? And breeding is kinda boring right ? Lets open a thread about comps being exclusive for breeders which is bad.

5 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Where the fuck do you even get on water on relic castle?

You don't, that's the thing, relic castle and 1 more of them don't have water :\

@Raederz I like breeding, and so do others, it's quite different, one activity has people investing time into, the other has people wasting time into. I believe the phenomena introduction was most likely something they wanted to introduce so players would interact more with eachother, and honestly, this was probably a nice way of making it, I just dislike their implementating.

Edited by redspawn
12 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

But why is relic castle even listed if there is no water?

Untentional, it will be fixed next update.  It is really as simple as that. A number was probably typed incorrectly or something.

18 hours ago, redspawn said:

Oh my bad then, sorry. I saw some people complaining on forum the other day, it was unobtainable in 2 spots.

If you can figure out who or where they were talking about, please let either myself or Rachel know so that we can get it fixed.

7 hours ago, Munya said:

If you can figure out who or where they were talking about, please let either myself or Rachel know so that we can get it fixed.

Yeah been trying to find it, but no luck, it was on a complaint thread about pheno aswell iirc. Either way I believe Rachel.