phenomenon tool?

YoshidoriForum

Question

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, YoshidoriForum said:

suggestion

oh ok then 

since phenomenon is a feature in gen 5 and it already random (more common in the original game) so i don't think they gonna make any change about that 

17 minutes ago, Acarus said:

oh ok then 

since phenomenon is a feature in gen 5 and it already random (more common in the original game) so i don't think they gonna make any change about that 

well since player post screens to help it's already a thing and doesn't change much

1 hour ago, YoshidoriForum said:

i think one like the cycle in alternate cave could be very useful, right now it's way too random

It is supposed to be random. Not to mention the cycle tools for Altering Cave are all out of sync and the website appears to be down. None of those tools were official either.

11 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

It is supposed to be random. Not to mention the cycle tools for Altering Cave are all out of sync and the website appears to be down. None of those tools were official either.

ok ok was maybe a bad example, when mewtwo appear there is some message right? sure it's on another level of rarity but still one would maybe go there

4 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

ok ok was maybe a bad example, when mewtwo appear there is some message right? sure it's on another level of rarity but still one would maybe go there

the message only appear after they catch the mewtwo and you r in kanto 

3 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

or the mewtwo was left in the wild, the point is there is some notice

mewtwo is a wild encounter so when it appear the person who encounter it will see ''you have encountered a mewtwo'' 

On 02/05/2018 at 5:46 PM, raddevil said:

Lets assume phenomenon is irrelevant and a huge flop and move on with our lives, shall we

I don't think the pheno are a huge flop we for sure stoped massivly hunting them after a little while but there is still people hunting the like for feebas for example there is only group from time to time to hunt them. 

And i think some sort off tool would be a better idea but something that like only give you a direction to go every 10 min. For example when you use it it will say there is a pheno to the west of you.

10 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

And i think some sort off tool would be a better idea but something that like only give you a direction to go every 10 min. For example when you use it it will say there is a pheno to the west of you.

How would such a tool be made?

13 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

How would such a tool be made?

If your talking about coding not sure but i guess they would need to code it for every case wich would be a pain(might be easier) but if your talking about how to obtain it it could be a rare drop on pheno mon or just something you get from a pokemart.

6 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

If your talking about coding not sure but i guess they would need to code it for every case wich would be a pain(might be easier)

not an expert in coding but the easy way would be to show a message when the game "load" the phenomenons, all in one