About the donation history for the mobile beta

What's considered donating? I've purchased Reward Points a few times but I've never purchased donator status. Would that still count? Also, if a friend of mine were to donate at this very moment would he gain access to the mobile beta?

Any amount of Reward Points obtained through our gift shop system will make you eligible for the Android test when it is released. This is retroactive so you don't need to make any purchases again if you have already. Hope that helps.

If my donation history is on another older account than the one I actually play on, can arrangements be made to log on with new character?

Edited by Eggplant
I might actually have a donation history on my newer account, but i can't really remember.
58 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

If my donation history is on another older account than the one I actually play on, can arrangements be made to log on with new character?

PM me the account name and I can take a look or DM me on Discord to see if it has RP history.

To your first question I don't believe so but Desu could answer better if it will be allowed.

18 hours ago, Squirtle said:

through our gift shop system

Means RP from events wont count (sounds logic but I just need to have it confirmed^^).
And btw, is it still time to make yourself eligible by purchasing RP now ?

5 hours ago, Raederz said:

Means RP from events wont count (sounds logic but I just need to have it confirmed^^).
And btw, is it still time to make yourself eligible by purchasing RP now ?

You are correct RP given by event rewards do not count.

Any purchase made up until and during the testing phase will allow you to connect to the Android client so you could purchase RP now later or in the past and it all works.

On 01.05.2018 at 4:28 AM, Squirtle said:

Any amount of Reward Points obtained through our gift shop system will make you eligible for the Android test when it is released. This is retroactive so you don't need to make any purchases again if you have already. Hope that helps.

PayToTest at its finest, i call bs

On 01/05/2018 at 2:28 AM, Squirtle said:

is there any way to check if you have previously donated?

I'm interested in trying the beta but I don't even remember if I donated since it would have been a long ass time ago.