Johto Region?

If that's entirely true, that's a huge shame. One of my favorite pokemon of all time lies as a starter in that region, and I'd very much rather play the game from the start with my favorite rather than play through a decent portion of two regions just to obtain said pokemon.

But hey, on the off chance, maybe enough threads will make it happen ;p Me being hopeful though.

6 hours ago, Nuwat said:

Has there been any mention of Johto becoming a starter region in the near future?

No.

4 hours ago, DrButler said:

why dont you just play the fkn gameboy version then? if thats too lonely, start a whatsapp group with all the other johto clowns.

^

23 hours ago, Nuwat said:

If that's entirely true, that's a huge shame. One of my favorite pokemon of all time lies as a starter in that region, and I'd very much rather play the game from the start with my favorite rather than play through a decent portion of two regions just to obtain said pokemon.

But hey, on the off chance, maybe enough threads will make it happen ;p Me being hopeful though.

Just saying if you want a gen 2 starter they are in hoenn Safari post e4 but you can also buy one on gtl and if you want to have it be low lvl then just breed it that way you can play "2 regions" with it

On 4/30/2018 at 2:01 AM, DrButler said:

why dont you just play the fkn gameboy version then? if thats too lonely, start a whatsapp group with all the other johto clowns.

On 5/23/2017 at 9:39 PM, Kyu said:

we're actually just going to do them all

desu's too busy noseposting to say that

9 hours ago, redspawn said:

ahahahahahaha, you believe. Well, maybe in 5 years you get something similiar to johto. Took like 2-3 years for us to get unova, and it's not even fully working, they're not known for being fast, so best of luck with NOhto.

been playing this on and off for 4 years, i think i can wait. Bounce around a couple actually and have to admit this one's a favorite, alot of things keep me here, so they can take their sweet time.

Edited by ZombieArron