Item Bug

EN:

So a few years ago, when I played it active,
 I was very far so at the magma cave I did not play 1 week then I started again but
 where I went to the aqua cave I did not have the red ball and the magma amulett it
 was just gone i also fought against boss but the items sin could help someone were very nice

LG skiller134

DE:

Also vor paar jahren wo ich es noch aktive gespielt habe war ich sehr weit also bei der magma höhle dann habe ich 1woche nicht mehr gespiel dann habe ich wieder angefangen aber wo ich zur aqua höhle gegangen bin hatte ich nicht mehr die rote kugel und das magma amulett es war einfach weg ich hab auch gegen denn boss gekämpft aber die items sin weg könnte mir jemand helfen were sehr nett

LG skiller134

So his problem is that he is no longer in possession of the red orb in hoenn but he defeated the magma and aqua leaders. I'm not really familiar with the hoenn story, but doesn't he have to go to sootopolis city next? Maybe somebody can confirm?

How were you even able to decipher this - even the german part is not in german XD

My guess is he might have skipped going to Slateport/Graphiport and did not see Team Aqua steal the submarine there...

Not sure if he really faced the Aqua Leader yet - maybe he was just refering to the Magma Leader again