[Video] Serie of videos, 1k encounters in each, and random commentary about pokemmo topics

Hi !

I would like to start a youtube project. I would be doing 1k encounters, and commenting about many subjects while shiny hunting.

Warning : This will be french, with english subtitles.

Videos would be done and published daily, out of exceptions due to irl.

About the commentary :

Commentary would be about pokemmo in general, my opinion on suggestions, updates, stuff.

I would like it to be very dynamic with advices and demands I'd get here on the forum.

I would also like to maybe, let some people be guests, by discord (if possible french players, maybe english after some time).

About the shiny hunting : 

Spots will be determined by poll, and choices of the poll will be determined by anybody who would like to submit a spot.

I will only put a spot in the poll after I approve it btw, I dont want videos to be too long, so it will be exclusively horde hunting.

I will give more info later, feel free to share ur opinon, and give me advice if u think it can help.

4 hours ago, redspawn said:

Why not stream? People can join you, make the hunt less boring, and you can interact directly with people

For technical reasons, but ye, streaming may fit better with the format

Also, I don't want it to turn into the kind of situations we have, for exemple, in catching events. Chat is fun in these events, but my point would be to talk about Pokemmo in general, on a background of shiny hunting.

Interaction is a good thing, but I prefer it more organised, having a "between episodes" interaction, and a prepared topic for each videos.

Edit :

I also would love help finding a name for it^^ Been thinking about it, couldnt find anything yet.

And if you have suggestions on what I could talk about, who I could ask for guest (French speaking if possible, but not necessarliy), and what I could hunt first.

Edited by Raederz
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Video] Serie of videos, 1k encounters in each, and random commentary about pokemmo topics
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally think im not gonna make it, sorry Im back ingame but i dont want to be as active as before (game can be soo time consuming) and this kind of project dont help saving time

blame me :3

Edited by Raederz
On 5/18/2018 at 1:24 AM, awkways said:

This is the most disappointing thread i've ever seen. ffs, R

I keep thinking about stuff, but not for now sry dont wanna tease something that wont happen before months if only it happens

11 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I keep thinking about stuff, but not for now sry dont wanna tease something that wont happen before months if only it happens

I'll lock and move this to the archive in the meantime

• Kizhaz locked this topic