Illegal to Stream...?

Hey all quick question...,

Is it illegal to steam Pokemmo on Twitch...?

Is there any complications with streaming or recording video from this game to be placed on YouTube, social media, etc?

I don't really see anybody recording or streaming this game.

4 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

You can stream PokeMMO and even promote it within our services as long as you follow the terms of service and the code of conduct.

but if you promote it, never expect anything in return, I've been doing it for years and they do not greet me even for Christmas.

or maybe they are very defensive, I noticed that lately when the game is criticized or a comment is made about the changes, they quickly come out to defend the staff justifying everything they do, (not all) but the vast majority no longer
can be sarcastic, some take it wrong and are offended, please stop licking asses is only a game, if at least this would serve them in real life hahaha.

Spoiler

Do not be offended it's just an opinion, I love them all :)

9 hours ago, Walerito said:

or maybe they are very defensive, I noticed that lately when the game is criticized or a comment is made about the changes, they quickly come out to defend the staff justifying everything they do, (not all) but the vast majority no longer
can be sarcastic, some take it wrong and are offended, please stop licking asses is only a game, if at least this would serve them in real life hahaha.

Reveal hidden contents

Do not be offended it's just an opinion, I love them all :)

Not necessarily, we give staff the most shit on the stuff they do. The "defensive" attitude is usually when people dont know what they're talking about and complaining to no end. Which is basically granting them what they request in the context provided ; Making a fool out of themselves.

That said, one key point is that u need to tag original pokemon games on your stream due to copyright and not PokeMMO.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2023 at 11:44 PM, GodofKawaii said:

Step 1: these necro threads... Step 2: aquire friends. Step 3: stream chat isnt your friend?

Step 1: And? Step 2: I have friends as I just said it is more fun with friends.... Step 3: No one said my viewers are my friends. I am just saying they do not play this game so I can't play this with them. They are more into Destiny 2 and PayDay and TF2. Not bad games but they need to try this game out.