I'm not a competitive player - I play PokeMMO for the story.

If you thought everyone only cares about the competitive aspect of the game, I have just proven you wrong.

1 minute ago, Cyen said:

To go into detail, I play PokeMMO for:
The Story - Beating gym leaders, evil organizations, rising up to be a Champion.

The Exploration - Three regions to explore, numerous cities, towns and routes, numerous caves and forests, all full of secrets.

The PokeDex - All Pokemon, no matter how rare or strong, I will catch them. I could do this in the offline games too, but what's the point? You could just cheat a full Pokedex and there's nobody to show it off to.

There are many more reasons I prefer PokeMMO over playing offline. The social aspect, updated mechanics and better graphics are few of them.

Edited by Cyen
11 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Understandable, have a nice day

Thanks man, you too.

The Story - Beating gym leaders, evil organizations, rising up to be a Champion.

The Exploration - Three regions to explore, numerous cities, towns and routes, numerous caves and forests, all full of secrets.

The PokeDex - All Pokemon, no matter how rare or strong, I will catch them. I could do this in the offline games too, but what's the point? You could just cheat a full Pokedex and there's nobody to show it off to.

There are many more reasons I prefer PokeMMO over playing offline. The social aspect, updated mechanics and better graphics are few of them.

Edited by Cyen
1 hour ago, Cyen said:

Thanks man, you too.

do you want an award or something?

In a mid-sized town, there's a gym. Let's call it "Bold's Gym." A lot of different people use the gym - many go upwards of 4 times a week, utilizing the gym's high tech weight lifting equipment. However, some don't use all the weights - they just show up and run on the treadmill for a short amount of time, and leave. There's nothing wrong with this at all.

But, if the gym is in disrepair, many of the high tech equipment isn't working, and those who use the gym to the fullest extent are upset about this - does it really make sense for the treadmill runners to go "Pfft, the treadmill works just fine, who cares about the other equipment? I only use the treadmill."

Yes, it's ok if you're not a high end, competitive player in MMO. Some people just play for the story line. But that fact does nothing to invalidate PVP players concerns about the state of the competitive scene, and the lack of attention it has received. So, what point does this thread serve again?

gym leaders , elite4 , gangleaders , rivals.All their poke are higher level and stronger with better moves.Also there is a level cap.Its much more fun to play story on pokemmo than in original games.

Also many casual players just like to play story and then stop.

PvP is fun and so is story.People enjoy playing different things.

On 22.04.2018 at 7:59 PM, Squirtle said:

Thanks for the comment we understand everyone has a different interest when it comes to enjoying the PokeMMO experience and we hope everyone plays to what they enjoy.

i play it for the lolz, is that fine?