Phenomenon Locations Guide

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/21/2018 at 12:07 AM, MightyBoxer said:

Hello pokemmo players ! This is a guide with the locations of all the phenomenon in unova.

So far this guide has a picture of 177 phenomena.

Special thanks to crimar for collecting a lot of locations.

Special thanks to all the players who gave pictures to crimar.

Special thanks to AFNKUFE for sharing alot of phenomenon spots that you found so that I could find them again and add to this guide.

Special thanks to all the players who added locations in this topic.If anyone finds more locations please post it.

PHENOMENON LOCATIONS

Reveal hidden contents

PHENOMENON LOCATIONS

ROUTE 1

bUCRo61l.png

tUcoDq5l.png

SKIGMxCl.png

owR48lYl.png

ROUTE 17

k7fMQx9l.png

ROUTE 18

nQX8RYVl.png

rXzXYVSl.png

bORasEml.png

ZfxXCIal.png

P3z84Aol.png

dPEB3r3l.png

P2 LABORATORY

k4cC7Chl.png

ROUTE 2

PQadZvtl.png

xtaHYwdl.png

Lp0gqoil.png

STRIATON CITY

EWZtqxbl.png

DREAMYARD

hkbEWkSl.png

qE0PgIdl.png

pzSNOI1l.png

ROUTE 3

OYrXZ8Ul.png

IC4BStdl.png

a4xfLmul.png

3d8IsMsl.jpg

K1uHhHVl.jpg

Af3Xxuwl.png

WELLSPRING CAVE

Je6dFwtl.png

TyqyGGVl.png

45UCoj4l.png

iXGgqP2l.png

qoOiwLAl.png

dZzIAcql.png

PINWHEEL FOREST

xW3hNdsl.png

Qzo7cKhl.png

JsB4xzTl.png

tX7AcXxl.png

tQcqj9Zl.png

Wshzhmil.png

gihwik4l.png

ROUTE 4

StrcBSFl.png

gyXCMW2l.png

DESERT RESORT

BveAFKkl.png

eJxnhKnl.png

ROUTE 16

VPGcv09l.png

LOSTLORN FOREST

Bf04950l.png

1LOAmBQl.png

Fg6scCRl.png

MARVELOUS BRIDGE

inDO9zDl.png

1FPYJiil.png

wQle39bl.png

8eN8t9bl.png

ROUTE 15

GM43HXHl.png

QMJ2pE5l.png

JnZWGPrl.png

ROUTE 5

ll8f19dl.png

DRIFTVEIL DRAWBRIDGE

ONcHY0Zl.png

EZ56Ecgl.png

8lwDYKWl.png

dywG4hol.jpg

DRIFTVEIL CITY

HJYYk40l.png

COLD STORAGE

KRjYeDil.png

yPouq1Sl.png

ROUTE 6

kYM2A17l.png

lrMgUHvl.png

H0hR1INl.png

UP7r6Lgl.png

KIPCk8dl.png

MISTRALTON CAVE

qxunBHQl.png

ecoqoHbl.png

R3NcUDql.png

5VuSTKBl.png

XFAqPoel.png

h55HLPUl.png

CHARGESTONE CAVE

AA3JBNol.png

9RYeCJil.png

FVt0HUxl.png

NGZomWrl.png

iQDVEPwl.png

cs9LNwTl.png

Ju6axJGl.png

CELESTIAL TOWER

le17Texl.png

TWIST MOUNTAIN

1BQ9zGkl.png

UTHqaRMl.png

EpDSgqVl.png

xAJ36h2l.png

HmQJZpFl.png

EfmhCGDl.png

AEcwUvCl.png

0UPJZeKl.png

n0p1w08l.png

ICIRRUS CITY

uf9k3usl.png

DRAGONSPIRAL TOWER

sznCRSPl.png

5tuov6Fl.png

oi2nSJcl.png

ROUTE 8

jbbWiKkl.png

sGHcYZXl.png

MOOR OF ICIRRUS

v5TyK9Pl.png

FWEUXl9l.png

MkpjHUNl.png

h8VYLPzl.png

E4DCOV0l.png

ROUTE 9

Wh9HEB4l.png

buxZ8Rpl.png

CHALLENGER CAVE

svk47cfl.jpg

GScfzq7l.png

ijqwnTyl.png

TIREZ7rl.png

Wu1Lc1ll.png

Jd3VXTrl.png

VRPVdF4l.png

05NBRyul.png

HaLxiyul.png

RmhiQZEl.png

ROUTE 10

youiHvUl.png

rFdMgfEl.png

VICTORY ROAD

NDchnAOl.png

0F5zUgbl.png

dYyIXxAl.png

QqQg0hyl.png

9XWl8Nvl.png

io4wIicl.png

k0f7wsTl.png

cPVdypel.png

lYyuZB0l.png

Hn3hQ0ql.png

kn9Jeu8l.png

vECdGyUl.png

a6R6Dd5l.png

h6tdnRUl.png

NQHwYaVl.png

ROUTE 11

Fv7Fqsol.png

38lf35Ol.png

MBSm3wSl.png

fUzf9rNl.png

VILLAGE BRIDGE

RC0HKZ2l.png

XxyA06jl.jpg

s5p79Xll.png

vULmjrpl.png

ngF4IR4l.png

uscOy7wl.png

ROUTE 12

0qitoB3l.png

RQ5SdZBl.png

gyLQzaSl.png

GIANT CHASM

FNeg8e4l.png

MaMKMRtl.png

tkXxBx9l.png

i89b2Dsl.png

Sv7f19rl.png

nmnTvSql.png

XetsaaQl.png

RQYNA7Bl.jpg

IkLG6NXl.png

N9c6IQFl.png

Z7V6HYVl.png

ROUTE 13

C3aHVpsl.png

kXj3lUJl.png

5JIc9Mgl.png

QSvmwdpl.png

vnnU3KJl.png

kCw9hAgl.jpg

6sQANKpl.png

LCU6Q43l.png

UNDELLA TOWN

o7giLh0l.png

6OZhM7rl.jpg

UNDELLA BAY

oBf2C1kl.png

HrSSQsWl.png

JZTVsU1l.png

OtUXlNzl.png

ROUTE 14

0ndkKoRl.png

jMPgIsLl.png

7xYIosil.jpg

kdOeNRHl.png

7hhpsMgl.png

s2wdK30l.png

ABUNDANT SHRINE

gXMVpmBl.png

c7L9tCYl.png

aEABET3l.png

aWRfvtnl.png

Does an event have to be ocurring somewhere in the game?

Does an event have to be ocurring somewhere in the game?

There is 2 pheno that spawn somewere in unova all the time.Pheno are active exactly 10min.

There also seem to be a cooldown period before the pheno can spawn again.Not sure how that works.Seems to be 5-15min.

Sometimes you will see 2 pheno active at the same time.But i doubt there is 2 active at the same time all the times.

I think sometimes 1 pheno is active and another is in a cooldown waiting to appear somewere.

Hope that answers your question.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:27 PM, MightyBoxer said:

There is 2 pheno that spawn somewere in unova all the time.Pheno are active exactly 10min.

There also seem to be a cooldown period before the pheno can spawn again.Not sure how that works.Seems to be 5-15min.

Sometimes you will see 2 pheno active at the same time.But i doubt there is 2 active at the same time all the times.

I think sometimes 1 pheno is active and another is in a cooldown waiting to appear somewere.

It helped me, I managed to understand, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 10:27 PM, MightyBoxer said:

Where can I see if a pheno is spawned?

• 10 months later...
11 hours ago, Skiri said:

If possible that i didn't see any phenomenon? I have the most of game passed and until the moment never see any of them. Thanks!

based on my testing.

2 pheno always spawn somewere.Each are active for 10 minutes.They seem to have a cooldown of 5-15 minutes before they spawn again.

So at any time there can be 2 pheno active or 1 pheno active or 0 pheno active.The phenomenon are also bugged sometimes.

You wont see or hear it but it will be there if you go on exact tile.If its bugged you have to relog in the area to fix.

They are much more rare than in original game and they are also bugged sometimes.So you might do a complete unova story and never see one.

Most times i do a unova story run i usually find 1 pheno tho.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:49 AM, MightyBoxer said:

based on my testing.

2 pheno always spawn somewere.Each are active for 10 minutes.They seem to have a cooldown of 5-15 minutes before they spawn again.

So at any time there can be 2 pheno active or 1 pheno active or 0 pheno active.The phenomenon are also bugged sometimes.

You wont see or hear it but it will be there if you go on exact tile.If its bugged you have to relog in the area to fix.

They are much more rare than in original game and they are also bugged sometimes.So you might do a complete unova story and never see one.

Most times i do a unova story run i usually find 1 pheno tho.

Ok, thanks for answer, yes I never see one but if the rate of phenomenon is like you described it's possible. Thanks again.

• 7 months later...
32 minutes ago, LINCOLNSHIRE106 said:

why don't i find these phenomena?  is it something with my phone version, or is it disabled from the game?

Even if you relog in a specific area to fix bug it can take several hours for a specific tile to become a pheno.

They are much more rare than from the original game.

• 10 months later...

a hint for players that want to find Especifics pokemons using Pheno. Only create a Secondary Account/Character, and Beat Unova. Check dex to see which route spawns mon that you're looking, in phenos.. And kept close(After pick up the pheno mon, kept 3-5 steps away to spot, because if you kept AFK , you can step in a pheno and enters battle, but because you are disconnected by inactivity, you are sended back to Pokemon Center, losing the pheno mon) from the spot, waiting he spawns. Why reason a Secondary Account/Character? to you kept working in other Character/Account and , if you have 2 Cellphones, 1 Cellphone and 1 Computer, or 2 Computers, can leave second Account(Secondary character not) always logged in to look phenos, while you are making other things.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm finding it hard to locate any phenomena at all. i've caught everything else in Unova but i've yet to see a single phenomenon, and i have a number of questions.

when you say there are 2 phenomena at all times, do you mean per player, per channel or per server? does everyone see the same phenomena?

can they appear in sight of the player, or do we have to re-enter the area to see them? if you are semi-afk in exactly the right spot, does it trigger a battle immediately? can you see them when another player is in exactly the right spot?

why are they so rare? i'm sorry for so many questions.

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:22 PM, bonabopn said:

i'm finding it hard to locate any phenomena at all. i've caught everything else in Unova but i've yet to see a single phenomenon, and i have a number of questions.

when you say there are 2 phenomena at all times, do you mean per player, per channel or per server? does everyone see the same phenomena?

can they appear in sight of the player, or do we have to re-enter the area to see them? if you are semi-afk in exactly the right spot, does it trigger a battle immediately? can you see them when another player is in exactly the right spot?

why are they so rare? i'm sorry for so many questions.

2 pheno per character in all the server.channel does not matter.If you have 2 characters you can pick those exact 2 pheno for both character.They appear right in front of you if your near 1 exact tile.If you login and your on the exact pheno tile it wont trigger battle u need to move and get on it again.So i assume same thing if your alredy logged in and it goes on your tile.

Its harder to see if another player is on the tile.For shadow you cant realy see it with another player on it but you can hear the sound of it.Dust is bigger so you can somewhat see it.One of the main reason they are so rare is because they are bugged.There is a video bug alot of times that makes the pheno active but you wont hear or see it.

But it will be there if you go on exact tile.

You need to login in the area of the pheno to fix bug or if you are alredy logged in you have to enter the area with the pheno and relog in that area to fix bug.

Its not always bugged but alot of times it is.I have never seen a dust pheno bugged tho.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry if this is slightly unrelated but I couldn't find information on this anywhere else. In the lower floor of wellspring cave, flash is required to see. However even when used, your field of vision is greatly reduced. This is not the case in your screenshots, and I was wondering how you are able to see so much like that, and how I might replicate it, as it seems greatly convenient.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 7:32 AM, Hxrl said:

Hi, sorry if this is slightly unrelated but I couldn't find information on this anywhere else. In the lower floor of wellspring cave, flash is required to see. However even when used, your field of vision is greatly reduced. This is not the case in your screenshots, and I was wondering how you are able to see so much like that, and how I might replicate it, as it seems greatly convenient.

Sorry for late reply because i did not get a notification that you posted here because you did not quote or put my forums name in your post.

When i took those screenshots the areas with darkness in unova were bugged.Sometimes it had darkness and you had to use flash and sometimes it was bugged and there was no darkness.They have fixed such bug so areas that are suppose to have darkness will always have it and you will have to use flash which will not reveal 100% of the screen.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 8 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 7:11 PM, DavidGPS said:

You could make a post similar to this, or add in this same topic some information such as where each pokémon can appear, such as Audino, Emolga, ducklett, Swanna, Alomola, Drilbur, Excadrill

Even tho this guide was made to just show locations of pheno ur right i should add more info as this is the most important guide out there related to pheno.

I will add info on pheno only poke for OT.I will also add some tips on how to collect them as i have experience and tactics on finding pheno.

And other info such as the video bug that wont let u see pheno sometimes but its there that was never fixed for years.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...