Update.

What frustrates me about recent developments regarding development is that we KNOW the big picture game design things, like android, dungeons, more PVE content, etc, are going to take a lot of time to create, tweak, and improve after release. So wouldn't it make sense to make sure your core gameplay stuff (BASIC move/ability compatibility for gen 5 stuff) is intact and working right that way the players have a polished final product to pass the time while the larger scale things are being worked on? I think a real opportunity to improve quality of life for pvp players (in other words, your players who are participating in the only endgame this mmo has to offer) was missed here. It's not the kind of thing that's gonna bring the game down, or mess things up forever - I'm not a doomsdayer here. But it's still pretty annoying, because it just doesn't make sense. 

9 hours ago, yourmajezty said:

2 of my favorite pokemon are missing from the game and they are Zorua and Gible

Cool story bro, I like Aggron and Ampharos and they are already in the game. It was nice to talk about that

On 19/04/2018 at 12:50 AM, Desu said:

For the most part, different people work on different things.

We've not forgotten about moves/abilities. There's currently a decent amount more already completed but also various issues which need resolved before the next update.

Will it be likely that whenever Android is pushed there will be few content updates until it is polished enough to leave beta as otherwise that could be adding more problems to the Android version? outside of bug-fixes etc for Android, or will we still be able to receive content updates for PC during the beta.

I appreciate you communicating with us though, really helps us understand what's going on at the moment. 

I think that is smarter for the devs to work on  the android release since it is a big oportunity for community growth, most people don't go in their gaming rigs to run a 25 year old handheld game, but you can picture a bigger player base from all the people bored at their conmutes playing on their mobile, this game is far beyond any other mobile game in terms of content and playability so is a very attractive option for that kind of demographic. If they release a functional and stable version of pokemmo for android i would be more than happy to wait a bit more for additional content since more people to interact with via chat and GTL is far more important in a game that depends only on its fictional economy and competition for longevity.

Edited by Ghartark
1 hour ago, Matoka said:

Will it be likely that whenever Android is pushed there will be few content updates until it is polished enough to leave beta as otherwise that could be adding more problems to the Android version? outside of bug-fixes etc for Android, or will we still be able to receive content updates for PC during the beta.

I appreciate you communicating with us though, really helps us understand what's going on at the moment. 

Desktop updates should happen just fine, even during android beta. At least once the required fixes to things like GUI get stable once again.

57 minutes ago, Desu said:

Desktop updates should happen just fine, even during android beta. At least once the required fixes to things like GUI get stable once again.

Keep up the good work! Super excited to move closer to having all moves / abilities / items implemented step by step.

maybe it's just me? but i see android pokemmo as a distraction. the game isnt in a good enough state to move resources form improving it to work on android. i get it, bigger audience of mobile = more players = more money but one would hope the priority would remain the game that gets you money now over the android possibility of future money. cause we aint in a great state and a lot of players are of the opinion that the current game sucks and spending time on it is a waste until it gets fixed. 

but hey maybe its just me? 

https://www.strawpoll.me/15539473

13 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

maybe it's just me? but i see android pokemmo as a distraction. the game isnt in a good enough state to move resources form improving it to work on android. i get it, bigger audience of mobile = more players = more money but one would hope the priority would remain the game that gets you money now over the android possibility of future money. cause we aint in a great state and a lot of players are of the opinion that the current game sucks and spending time on it is a waste until it gets fixed. 

In short term yea defo would prefer Legendary Dungeons and Moves etc being added, but this is a long-term thing that is good to get out of the way earlier rather than later probably.

Although I have no interest in android at all personally, so I couldn't care less if it didn't exist but eh i don't mind waiting a while more I guess. I'm sad about it but i'll live with it.

6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

its not only you, but you are forgetting the development priorities around here

1st - what the devs feel like doing, if they find a 'wall' they will forget about if for a while

2nd - what brings the moneeyz

3rd - what the game actually needs

4th - what the players want

7 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

why only 1 vote, you are killing me lf moves/abilitys and basic mechanics and stop making polls fred

5 hours ago, Nawe said:

why only 1 vote,

because that's the point. what you want the most choose one not all or two.

5 hours ago, Nawe said:

and stop making polls fred

nou

@axx im not forgetting just trying to believe in them until they believe in themselves and do the whats right for the game 

No banning is going to occur as of now but I will be locking this thread as we have answered the main questions even if it not to the liking of some of the members. Android is currently priority but we are working on other tasks as well.