Team Tournament April (28th Saturday)

On 17.04.2018 at 3:52 PM, Bearminator said:

If I notice your team is an alt team, when creating the bracket and reserves list I will put that team on the last spot of reserves.

10 hours ago, Sashaolin said:

Why would you do that ?

12 hours ago, Aerun said:

My man gives no fucks and even signed up his alts

You're my hero @Sebat

Please delete alts from registered players. Since we always check if players are around it would take ages .

I will make a little law

-reading trick and say,  that because we dont allow alt teams, we will also dont allow registering alts to team at all. Team that will leave alts will be put to last spot in Reserves list

16 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Please delete alts from registered players. Since we always check if players are around it would take ages .

I will make a little law

-reading trick and say,  that because we dont allow alt teams, we will also dont allow registering alts to team at all. Team that will leave alts will be put to last spot in Reserves list

just was a joke where I registered all the players of my team but it's ok 

On 26.04.2018 at 9:06 PM, Chjul19 said:

Team Name: OUTRAGECREW
Team Tag: RAGE
Registered Players: 
lVENEZUELAl, ketze, Raihco, Juancadv, BOYKADD, LeviaTaNzft, WalkerMarsky, yaritan, Darkeduardo, lKillua, NicoAR, Cateatj, EmmaCACHJ, Sunamie, ainhoajL, lXavi, JackOfDown, Chjul
Team Captain: Chjul

Congratulations for OUTRAGECREW [RAGE] for winning Team Tournament in April!  That was great tournament full of good fights.

Congratulation to WIND for claiming 2nd place. That was close one and I wish you luck in next time as well!

Bracket

I will also take this opportunity to thanks my great helpers, @Foersterr @Akshit and @KaynineXL

Hope to see you all in next Team Tournament!