Remove the obedience limit

ReySeelie

Question

Buenos días, eh querido hacer este post ya hace un buen rato, la verdad yo jugué en 2016 mas o menos, y regrese hace como 3 semanas al juego, y me encontré con algo inesperado, el famoso y horrible limite de experiencia que han puesto, entiendo que sea para "Mejorar la dificultad" pero, eh conocido gente nueva que que viene a jugar y deja el juego porque se aburre, ¿Y por que se aburre? Por esto mismo, se hace super lento hacer la historia, y la gran mayoría de los nuevos como yo, solo queremos terminar la historia para hacer competitivo, en lugar de estar 1 mes haciendo historia con esa dificultad que ni en los juegos originales esta, en fin, solo es eso, pero se tomen la molestia de leerlo, gracias por su tiempo. 

Good morning, I wanted to make this post a long time ago, I really played in 2016 more or less, and returned about 3 weeks ago to the game, and I found something unexpected, the famous and horrible limit of experience that they have put , I understand that it is to "Improve the difficulty" but, eh known new people who come to play and leave the game because it is bored, and why is bored? For this reason, it is super slow to do the story, and most of the new ones like me, we just want to finish the story to be competitive, instead of being 1 month making history with that difficulty that even in the original games is, In short, it's just that, but take the trouble to read it, thanks for your time.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ReySeelie said:

known new people

How is someone known, yet new at the same time?

If the game is boring, go play the handheld games, if you want to faceroll, here they provide you with a challenging elite 4, and you can do it within 12 hours total playtime of unova on a fresh account.

I was actually pissed off when I tried the new region and obedience lvl only went up by like 2 after 1st gym...  It only took me like an extra 30 minutes to beat the store on new region and be able to use my 100 pokes again.  Although it was a pain the ass it kinda gave me that feels of the first time i played pokemon.

I don't mind the new obedience changes

it is a little annoying to get used to but it does make things more challenging. luckily I beat Kanto and Hoenn before this lvl cap existed. after you beat one of the Elite 4 groups with a team of lvl 56 pokemon just save that team in a box at that lvl until we get a new region and Elite 4 and that way at least you might save some training time.