Share Team

Hey dudes,

a few month ago i created a team and worked a bit on it. i got a really high winrate in mm with it and today i thought i wanna share it with you :). Maybe you got some improvements and share them with me/us.

The Team:

1)Ferrothorn @ Leftovers / Shed shell                                            2)Ferrothorn @ Leftovers / Shed shell             
Trait: Iron Barbs                                                                                  Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SDef                                                     EVs: 252 HP / 50 Def / 208 SDef
Impish Nature                                                                OR                Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock                                                                                       - Gyro Ball
- Spikes                                                                                                 - Power Whip 
- Thunder Wave                                                                                   - Leech Seed
- Power Whip                                                                                       - Stealth Rock

I start with ferrothorn, because i really like to start with entry hazards. It's nice vs rain teams and is also not afraid to take some dmg from other sources. I pretty like thunder wave on it, because when people switch out they try to kill it with something scary or fast (maybe both :). If you are worried about magnezone you can run shed shell, but keep in mind that your lacking recovery. I choose Stealth Rocks and Spikes to even get more and faster entry hazards on the field to support my dmg dealer. One layer of Spikes+SR is just awesome with the scoutcore. Power Whip is my Stab. During my battle sessions i recognized that in some situations  the 2.  Ferrothorn set is also working pretty well. You can outsustain Rain Teams, because of Leech Seed and set up SR. Even Pokemon with Defog cannot stay, because of leech seed.I choose Gyro ball as my second Stab to deal some heavy dmg vs fast pokemon or pokemon with weakness steel.

1)Hydreigon @ Life Orb                                                                2)Hydreigon @ Life Orb

Trait: Levitate                                                                                  Trait: Levitate

EVs: Atk: 6 / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd                                                 EVs: 60 HP / 54 Def / 140 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature                                                                 OR            Timid or modest Nature

- Fire Blast / Flamethrower                                                           -Focus Blast

- Dark Pulse                                                                                     -Fire Blast

- Superpower                                                                                  -Dark Pulse

-Work Up                                                                                         - Charge Beam

My second Pokemon is Hydreigon and i think everyone knows how strong hydreigon is :). I Choose Life Orb to deal more dmg and to be not restricted on one move. With Hasty Nature you reach 165 speed and outspeed Jolly / Timid  lucario, jolly Excadrill (not in Sandstorm), timid Porygon-Z, slower Hydreigon and some other stuff. Most of the time i run Fire Blast, because i like the dmg, but if you are worried about the accuracy you can take Flamethrower. With fire you take out Ferrothorn and some Steel- Type Pokemon. Dark Pulse is my Stab. Maybe you want to run a dragon move, but i had the experience that Dark Pulse just works better. Its nice vs Ghost-Types and Reuniclus. I run Work Up and Superpower to kill Chansey and Blissey garbage xD and to boost even in higher regions. You can even 2HKO Milotic Bold with +1 SAtk and Dark Pulse. During battling several dudes i noticed that a more bulky set is also working. So in Set 2) i choose Focus Blast for pokemon with weakness of fighting moves and Fire Blast for Steel.Dark Pulse is my Stab and Charge Beam for Boosting against Water / Flying - Types. I like Charge Beam, because its unpredictable and you can kill pretty easy Water / Flying Pokemon and even got a 70% chance of boosting your SAtk. With some entry Hazards on the field and some luck you can even kill Blissey.  If you are worried about your speed pick a timid Nature and say hello to the extra points in speed. Maybe you noticed that the second set is more risky, but if you got a bit luck its also super dangerous XD.

1)Tentacruel @ Leftovers                                                            2)Tentacruel @ Leftovers

Trait: Liquid Ooze                                                                           Trait: Liquid Ooze

EVs: 252 HP / 33 Def / 225 SDef                                                 EVs:  248 HP / 245 Def / 17 Spd

Calm Nature                                                                  OR             Timid Nature

-Knock Off                                                                                       -Scald

-Toxic                                                                                               -Toxic / Gigadrain

-Scald                                                                                               -Acid Spray

-Rapid spin                                                                                      -Rapid Spin

-Rapid Spin

For that team i choose a spinner instead of a defog user and i also need a bit coverage against Fire. So i picked Tentacruel. A Calm Nature gives me max bulkiness and Leftovers some recovery. Knock Off to annoy the enemy by stealing their item and toxic to stall. Scald is my Stab. Tentacruel is also pretty nice to take down Volcarona (without psychic), which is pretty popular. If you wish more Def bulk you can also run a Timid Nature and get some Def investment. Acid spray lowers the targets SDef by -2 and your scald is dealing even more dmg.Pick Toxic for stalling and Gigadrain for the surprise momentum. Gigadrain gives you recovery and destroys Waterpokemon.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 192 HP / 70 Def / 248 SAtk

Quiet Nature

-Shadow Ball

-Focus Blast

-Psychic

-Trick Room

Reuniclus with Trick Room works pretty well with my other low speed Pokemon and it's super dangerous in mid/Lategame. I also got some coverage against Conkeldurr. Shadow Ball works super nice against Ghost Pokemon or Starmie and Reuniclus. Focus Blast against Tyranitar,Ferrothorn,Excadrill,Lucario and in some situations Chansey/Blissey. Its also a solid move vs Steel Pokemon. Psychic is my Stab.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers

Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef

Impish Nature

-Whirlwind

-Ice Fang

-Slack Off

-EQ

Whirlwind and my Entry Hazards are super annoying and put the enemy in a critical situation.I also get knowledge about the foe's team. Ice Fang guarantees me a solid coverage against dragons like Salamence,Dragonite and Haxorus (without Hydro Pump) and Slack Off is my Recovery Move. EQ with 100 dmg is my Stab Move and is dealing nice overall dmg.

1)Scizor  @ Life Orb / Leftover / Lum Berry                                                2)Scizor  @ Life Orb / Leftovers / Lum Berry
Trait: Technician                                                                                               Trait: Technician
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 66 SDef / 44 Spd                                                   EVs: 220 HP / 40 ATK / 206 SDef / 44 Spd                           
Adamant Nature                                                                            OR             Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch                                                                                                   -Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite                                                                                                           -Bug Bite
- Swords Dance                                                                                                -Swords Dance
- Superpower                                                                                                     -Superpower / Roost

Scizor was an obvious choice to the team. I use Scizor because it's great against Reuniclus and got some high dmg output. A single Swords Dance Set up on Scizor is hard to tank. Life Orb for the extra dmg and Leftovers if you are worried about losing too much dmg, but i would personally pick Life Orb. If you are worried about Will-O-Wisp or Scald you can run Lum Berry and get a free round to set up another Swords dance or move. Bullet Punch and Bug Bite are my Stabs and deal extremely high dmg with Technician and if thats not enough Bullet Punch is an +1 Prio Move. The given Evs in speed let you reach 91 speed, which let you outspeed commen skarmory sets. With Superpower you deal hard dmg to Ferrothorn,snorlax,Tyranitar, lucario (when you survive his hit) and even skarmory has to worry about it. If you got some prediction skills you can even kill magnezone and other shit. I battled some interessting guys out there and i regognized that "maybe" a more bulky scizor set would fit in my team. so i tried Set 2) and it worked pretty good. the extra Evs in Special def let the enemy think twice if he hits you again and let you set up another swords dance. Sometimes i run  Roost over superpower when i am afraid of taking too much dmg, but superpower is my first option. Because this Set is more based on Def points i prefer to pick Life Orb, but lum berry is also an option.

Main Issues:

Hydreigon is a big problem for this set, but if you are smart enough and got a bit skill you can play around it. Also some Mamoswine sets can put huge holes in your team and your answer isnt that cool. I noticed that Def gliscor with toxic is annoying to deal with, but if you run leech seed ferrothorn you should be fine.

Maybe you got any additions or suggestions for this Team / or single Set. Thank you in advance :). Ty Orange, Ketze, Amigacho and kamimiii for some salty games, but you helped me to improve my team xD AND piss off Chansey/Blissey Player ( sorry for that, but i had to say it xD). Hope you enjoy this team like i did :)

Edited by MosesBrenner
spelling mistakes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.