[MOD] Kanto XY 3ds Music ^^

Hello, I wanted to share with you a little mod that I did, the truth is that the music of kanto bores me personally, so I played pokemon xy music, 
since I really like the soundtrack of that game, it is the first mod that I do so I hope you like it!

Hola, quería compartir con ustedes un pequeño mod que hice, la verdad la música de kanto ya me aburre en lo personal, así que puse música de pokemon xy, ya que me gusta bastante la banda sonora de ese juego, es el primer mod que hago así que espero les guste! 

Errores conocidos:

-La Música del centro pokemon de Isla Prima no queda sustituida, si alguien sabe como arreglarlo me avisa. 

-La música de la bicicleta tampoco logro cambiarla, si alguien sabe como por favor avíseme! 

Known errors:
-The music of the pokemon center of Knot Island is not replaced, if someone knows how to fix it, let me know.
-The music of the bicycle can not change it either, if someone knows how to please let me know!

Pd:Tengo pensado hacer más mods como este, asi que sigueme y dame sugerencias

Pd: I plan to make more mods like this, so follow me and give me suggestions. 

12 minutes ago, ReySeelie said:

Can you tell me where you get the number of each track? Thank you!

One day it should be added as a dump file (it's currently not supported I believe). In the mean time feel free to ask a staff member or if someone has access to the old file, possibly @Eggplant since I know he's made a sound mod

• Kizhaz changed the title to [MOD] Kanto XY 3ds Music ^^
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...