So doubles CCs have 64 spots to take...

I imagine they made the event smaller because of the poor prize and it being at an earlier, likely more inconvenient time. The downside about this though is that there are no other tournaments coming up, which makes it a bummer for everyone getting the itch to play. 

2 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

With the influx of new players in timezones for which we historically have had less players online we will be revisiting what we think are adequate yet not overdone tournament slots

so because of a one hour difference the NU next friday has 64 slots while the one today has 32?

i doubt people even care about the prizes for NU atm, they just wanna play the tier, because with mm likely being dead for a while due to people naturally focusing on OU first, they just want opportunities tu put their NU comps to use, just like jj said.

-> worse prizes, more NU action, please.

Edited by DrButler
40 minutes ago, DrButler said:

Unbenannt.png

And the NU coming up in a few has 32 spots to offer. Makes sense, thanks staff for...well, thanks.

The NU tournament 'So Mushroom in My Heart <3' has been announced for more than a week now (both in-game & on forums), should have raised your concern sooner. Much, much sooner. Complaining about it in the last few moments when nothing can be done to tackle your concern does not help resolve the issue regarding the tournament you are raising a flag against. Next time if you have an issue with a tournament being hosted by me, make me aware of it beforehand.

Could've posted about it in the thread or sent me a PM earlier. But nope, you mention it in a separate thread when registration opens.

Makes sense, thanks for...well, thanks.

1 minute ago, Akshit said:

The NU tournament 'So Mushroom in My Heart <3' has been announced for more than a week now (both in-game & on forums), should have raised your concern sooner. Much, much sooner. Complaining about it in the last few moments when nothing can be done to tackle your concern does not help resolve the issue regarding the tournament you are raising a flag against. Next time if you have an issue with a tournament being hosted by me, make me aware of it beforehand.

Could've posted about it in the thread or sent me a PM earlier. But nope, you mention it in a separate thread when registration opens.

Makes sense, thanks for...well, thanks.

while you are right, i didnt check how many seats it has, so i just assumed itd have a reasonable amount, which i guess was too optimistic. my bad.

1 hour ago, DrButler said:

so because of a one hour difference the NU next friday has 64 slots while the one today has 32?

i doubt people even care about the prizes for NU atm, they just wanna play the tier, because with mm likely being dead for a while due to people naturally focusing on OU first, they just want opportunities tu put their NU comps to use, just like jj said.

-> worse prizes, more NU action, please.

Thanks DrButler, we will take into account your opinion for our future events. :)

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

Makes sense, thanks for...well, thanks.

a lot of people dont have idea of what time have to play, me for example, i dont see what tournaments are coming because i dont know if will can play, so i just see each day what tourney has and if i can play, just join

11 minutes ago, Nawe said:

a lot of people dont have idea of what time have to play, me for example, i dont see what tournaments are coming because i dont know if will can play, so i just see each day what tourney has and if i can play, just join

Yeah I understand now.

Well its the first NU I ever hosted, will make bigger brackets in future.