[WINNERS] Kaynine's Fabulous Fashion Show

giphy.gif

The results are in!

This was really tough to judge. There were no two judges that nominated the same two participants and that's what I though was pretty cool about this event. The fact that there were no clear cut winners made it tough to decide but there really were a lot of great pieces of work here.

1st Place:

Sashaolin (Kriliin)

We really liked this submission because the outfit matches beautifully and the goal is clear. The location is also very good and it definitely has the right vibes. The Jynx is just the icing on the cake.

5kGOKbl.png

2nd Place:

Deadwind

The thing we most liked about this one is just how matching the character is with the Scyther, it really is top notch. We appreciate how you opted for the uncommon vanity items to create a really nice outfit. The secret base looks great, but we felt it just didn't match the outfits like our 1st place winner.

2ce6c87782e87aeba32db8d752be881b.png

3rd:

Elcoolio & Makota 

Spoiler

Elcoolio - The outfit is simply adorable. Beautifully matching outfit with the follower. The secret base was a little out of place, but overall very good entry and it was super close from taking a reward prize home.

388f43c282521f86bd955efb1443ef73.png

Spoiler

I personally loved this piece. Your character just melts into the background. Really well done. As I said above, very close to taking home a reward.

gw2c7Te.png

Well done everyone for your excellent efforts.

If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to message me.

Host: KaynineXL

Additional Judges: XelaKebert, Perreh, Foersterr, Akshit, Edniss

@Sashaolin@Deadwind@DaftCoolio@Matoka

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Can I say it was intentional? 

Thanks for running the contest, grats to the winners :D
I love Deadwind's scyther costume a ton.

Will you be doing any more fashion contests do you think? I doubt they'd be super common, but it was a nice change of pace, would be fun to try and come up with a new costume or theme in a future one.

secret base do u call that secret base or even secret ??? do u call this judgement ??? plz next time say ''guys u wasting your time contest is here'' just to let me know about official events that truly are something else from what they say in description .... bad work not well done ...

On 4/8/2018 at 10:21 PM, eevee said:

secret base do u call that secret base or even secret ??? do u call this judgement ??? plz next time say ''guys u wasting your time contest is here'' just to let me know about official events that truly are something else from what they say in description .... bad work not well done ...

Secret bases were optional. 

Give it a rest with your stinking attitude just because you didn't win. Good luck on the next event you enter.

Edited by KaynineXL
7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Secret bases were optional. 

Give it a rest with your stinking attitude just because you didn't win. Good luck on the next event you enter.

optional ok so where in the description u said optional

next time i will go to the sea and pick tentacool with blue outfit nothing will surpass it (your logic) thats not jugde at all , its a trip to wonderland . u can stop now cause i dont care if i  where to lose to a secret base but thats not even a secret or a base

Man, this was just a fun event to show each other a variety of outfits that we each felt happy with and I doubt anybody (else) will suddenly feel unhappy just because theirs didn't win

You need to free yourself from the supposition that someone disdained your choice only because they liked others even more.

@K9: Thanks for organizing this kind of event - looking forward to others in the future :)

1 hour ago, Anthrazit said:

Man, this was just a fun event to show each other a variety of outfits that we each felt happy with and I doubt anybody (else) will suddenly feel unhappy just because theirs didn't win

You need to free yourself from the supposition that someone disdained your choice only because they liked others even more.

@K9: Thanks for organizing this kind of event - looking forward to others in the future :)

it wasnt a fun event for me .... fun in this event was optional u can say that <3 i didnt care if i win or lose but plz what secret base mean? also we didnt participate only for the outfit and pokemon if someone confused u this event was about secret base aswell

4 hours ago, eevee said:

it wasnt a fun event for me .... fun in this event was optional u can say that <3 i didnt care if i win or lose but plz what secret base mean? also we didnt participate only for the outfit and pokemon if someone confused u this event was about secret base aswell

All the winners followed the guidelines. A lot of staff members judged this and it seemed like a fair top 3.

I'm sorry that you didn't win. I personally really liked this event so hopefully, there will be more soon™. Better luck next time. 

On 4/9/2018 at 3:09 PM, eevee said:

Why is it that every person with a pokemon name has to be like this? We got Xatu, now we got you? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.