Buff and Nerf on the battle screen

RoiZzz

Question

It would be very interesting to have this in pokémmo, because it would make it even easier to use more strategy, knowing which buff is still and which was removed, in the competitive issue it would be incredible to be able to see this!

If some GM is seeing this topic, please evaluate and if you could even put it like MOD, it would be wonderful T-T

Spoiler

2aig3tw.png

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, RoiZzz said:

If some GM is seeing this topic, please evaluate and if you could even put it like MOD, it would be wonderful T-T

mods are provided by players. 

Other than that I agree, that and rain/sand turns would be nice, oh and hazards on the field like stones etc

3 hours ago, redspawn said:

mods are provided by players. 

Other than that I agree, that and rain/sand turns would be nice, oh and hazards on the field like stones etc

mods mostly consist of replacing one graphic asset by another.

ie, in this case, you're trying to get something new appear, not change the way something looks.

this mod can't be done by a player.

if it gets done, it's by the devs, directly into the game.

4 hours ago, Eggplant said:

mods mostly consist of replacing one graphic asset by another.

ie, in this case, you're trying to get something new appear, not change the way something looks.

this mod can't be done by a player.

if it gets done, it's by the devs, directly into the game.

Yeah I just meant that asking for a mod, won't happen. Either way I do believe if they ever decided to give us some sort of API we could tweak some stuff, through applets.

4 hours ago, yourmajezty said:

no I have to see these things during my battle?

Brother would be much better to appear the buff and nerf in your battle screen, because a and you would know that buff has reached the maximum, or that you are still with him, because it starts you change a lot and forget what you put and can end up confusing and those buffs and nerfs appearing on the battle screen, it would be incredible!