1st PvP Team (OU) on PokeMMO, help would be appreciate

1 hour ago, Balci said:

Honestly guys I really appreciate the fact that you parcipate that much but at the end it does not help me: what I'm supposed to understand about this scizor... I'm even more lost than the previous page.

pretty much ignore it. Although Scizor can do well against a good portion of this team, scizor will not destroy this team, and if you play properly you won't have many problems dealing with it. I would however change some of your sets, rocky helmet doens't exist, I mean it does, not working, and you kinda want shed shell most of the time to not get trapped.

What is the point of having a jolly nature, but then going 252hp instead of speed? And cband instead of scarf? You should go adamant and 252 hp 252 atk if you want to maximize atk and bulk, although idk how viable it might be in this meta where everyone outspeeds base 61, ttar might struggle a bit. Scarf jolly ttar is nice to either revenge kill ghosts/starmies, but lacking speed means you can't afford to let him on let's say a focus blast gengar.

Excadrill set is the optimal set, and works pretty good honestly.

Chandelure scarf means you'll be locked into a move, although it's nice to have a scarf user, I'm not sure if I'd use scarf, I really like the Sub/CM lefties set.

Jellicent struggles to wall a good portion of the meta, but one of the things it walls well is scizor, idk, I got mixed feelings about it, there's not that many spinners in OU to justify using it, you could instead run with mantine maybe? It offers you levitate, defog, and scald is always nice to have either way, also scizor struggles a bit to kill it, you can go 252 hp 252 def bold, and that should maximize your survivability as the sp.def overall is already pretty high.

About Gengar, I'm not sure why the sludge wave is there, although it might hit some stuff neutral, with a strong stab, shadow ball should already do that job pretty well. You could instead run something like disable/wow/substitute/thunderbolt, personally I mostly use my thunderbolt one to deal with mantines, psychic I always keep to have something else other than reuniclus able to kill conkel in case things go wrong. Focus blast is a must imo.

4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

About Gengar, I'm not sure why the sludge wave is there, although it might hit some stuff neutral, with a strong stab, shadow ball should already do that job pretty well.

I'd also like to note that sludge wave costs 11k BP, has a lower chance to poison, and only has 5 more power than sludge bomb.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.