- @nguyenduy

- @NikhilR

Complete: 

- Aidenjc

- Stormyrite

- LipeHaru

?? love u all thank you for your requests

image.gif.8da382de68aa8f089cd6cd3838792938.gif

I was busy the past few weeks because of schoolwork, the local government suddenly changed classes in public schools from morning to full-time high school in my area, so it became difficult to find free time. I'll send the signature money(As I said before, half now, the other half when it's finished.)

• 4 weeks later...

99aa9393b3a319585d67a38eb24a5942.png

@Bilburt

just a team tag change guys!

everybody who is currently waiting for a sig, I sincerely apologize ?? My laptop is in its last days before dying I think and won't open Photoshop without overheating or freezing, I'm so so so so so sorry! I am getting a new PC on May 20th (in one week and a half), so I will be able to continue working on signatures then, and I'll be really really fast from now on because Photoshop will finally not lag for me anymore yay! ❤️ until then, I will try to open Photoshop once in a while and see which commissions I can do, but sadly I've been trying these last weeks and it's just not working for me. Love u all thanks for the support and loveeeeee!!!!

3 minutes ago, mayuuuuu said:

@Bilburt

everybody who is currently waiting for a sig, I sincerely apologize ?? My laptop is in its last days before dying I think and won't open Photoshop without overheating or freezing, I'm so so so so so sorry! I am getting a new PC on May 20th (in one week and a half), so I will be able to continue working on signatures then, and I'll be really really fast from now on because Photoshop will finally not lag for me anymore yay! ❤️ until then, I will try to open Photoshop once in a while and see which commissions I can do, but sadly I've been trying these last weeks and it's just not working for me. Love u all thanks for the support and loveeeeee!!!!

beep beep im a sheep

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 5:23 PM, mayuuuuu said:

@Bilburt

I understand. You get your new PC or are in waiting?

• 11 months later...

Hello, are you still drawing now? I want to draw a game character map of the champion team. 

I don't know if this is within your scope of work. If you are willing to draw this picture, please contact me. My dc is MedichamZ#8650. IGN is MedichamZ.

I will discuss more needs with you

Thanks

• 5 months later...