[Art] [Sig] Mayu's Signature/Art Shop

14 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Lol, it's not her job. You'll get it when she feels like doing it. I'm sure it's not going to effect her knowing you no longer want a sig lol.

Reveal hidden contents

7b55f18ec2a0e13ed0ed6769ab6a99c4.png

P.S I've been waiting 24 hours and still no sig. you suck!

Never said I no longer wanted a sig. I just wondered if one month isnt too long

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Leviatharian

Team Tag: NORE

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Pain (from Naruto)

Render (Optional): Your Choise

Theme Colors: no special Wish :)

Type of Artwork: Signature

Animated?: If Possibruuh

Donation: small loan of a million dollars $$$

Additional information: thanks for doing it :3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 12:36 PM, Laz said:

Been waiting for over a month for my sig, and still hasn't got it yet. Wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't real close friends with her.

my sigs sometimes take time cuz there's this other thing called "real life" aka sometimes i cry about work and my sucky busy schedule

depending on how demanding you are with the specific detail requests/how easy i find it to be/etc. i can do it the day you ask me, or i get anxious and avoid it for long periods of time cuz i want it to come out perfectly and don't have the time to do so

sometimes i will say yes and then i forget pokemmo exists and thus neglect my "duties"

BUT, u will NEVER get a signature if u pm me on discord calling me a uguu just a few weeks after we discussed how u want it done :-)

if you need it by a specific timeframe or want to give a deadline feel free to do so and i'll most likely reject the request cuz one day i could be inspired but then other times i don't even check forums, let alone discord/pokemmo (there's no way to know what days im inspired!) soz if thats an inconvenience, mental health is a uguu (haha get it, cuz u called me a uguu)

tldr never call me a b word thank

also: you already got a theme from me in the past and from what i remember you were quite pleased with it.

also: friends have absolutely zero priority. ask @awkways i'm still not done with his theme hehehehehhehe

sometimes the more pressure i feel the more anxious & least inclined i am to finish something

also, check urself

also, u disrespecting the queen (aka me)

also, this isn't my gotdang parttime job, i don't even play mmo no mo so the donations i receive are pre much just sitting there, so technically im doing this only cuz i like makin ppl happy

also, you are paying virtual money for sum art. i'd (partially) understand calling someone out if you got scammed out of real money, but cmon... live a little. u didn't even pay me up front

SO

ADIOS

On 12/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, LifeStyleNORE said:

she has a life bro lol. chill

ily booboo

On 1/26/2020 at 11:42 PM, mayuuuuu said:

my sigs sometimes take time cuz there's this other thing called "real life" aka sometimes i cry about work and my sucky busy schedule

depending on how demanding you are with the specific detail requests/how easy i find it to be/etc. i can do it the day you ask me, or i get anxious and avoid it for long periods of time cuz i want it to come out perfectly and don't have the time to do so

sometimes i will say yes and then i forget pokemmo exists and thus neglect my "duties"

BUT, u will NEVER get a signature if u pm me on discord calling me a uguu just a few weeks after we discussed how u want it done :-)

if you need it by a specific timeframe or want to give a deadline feel free to do so and i'll most likely reject the request cuz one day i could be inspired but then other times i don't even check forums, let alone discord/pokemmo (there's no way to know what days im inspired!) soz if thats an inconvenience, mental health is a uguu (haha get it, cuz u called me a uguu)

tldr never call me a b word thank

also: you already got a theme from me in the past and from what i remember you were quite pleased with it.

also: friends have absolutely zero priority. ask @awkways i'm still not done with his theme hehehehehhehe

sometimes the more pressure i feel the more anxious & least inclined i am to finish something

also, check urself

also, u disrespecting the queen (aka me)

also, this isn't my gotdang parttime job, i don't even play mmo no mo so the donations i receive are pre much just sitting there, so technically im doing this only cuz i like makin ppl happy

also, you are paying virtual money for sum art. i'd (partially) understand calling someone out if you got scammed out of real money, but cmon... live a little. u didn't even pay me up front

SO

ADIOS

ily booboo

b

Edited by Laz
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to request a theme and signature change @mayuuuuu unlike some other people I can wait long times (ei:SASS Christmas gift exchange)

I love my signature already and just want the SASS gone from it because lets face it I'm gonna be a team hopper till I die.

Theme

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Shiny Umbreon

Render (Optional): idk what this means

Theme Colors: colors of shiny umbreon, that nice kind of midnight blue

Type of Artwork: quality 10/10 artwork

Animated?: can u do that on themes?

Donation: i give good moneys

Additional information: My only request is to get rid of that god awful gen 5 legendary on the start up screen, its driving me crazy and I would rather see the old pokemmo logo then that ugly thing.

Thank you, I shall look forward to this next year :)

Hi

I love your work, and would love to buy a custom signature from you.

Name: SamuelJackson

Team Tag: 

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Shiny Camerupt, Shiny Manectric and Shiny Luxray if you can fit them all.

Render (Optional): Your choice of weapons

Theme Colors: Black and Yellow/Golden

Type of Artwork: Signature

Animated?: If it works for you

Donation: It's definitely negotiable, but i was thinking somewhere around 1m or 1x Christmas Lights

Additional information: Team Tag is not wanted for this signature.

Name: peachmilke

Team Tag: [Mr]

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): shiny celebi [pokemon crystal model if possible, if not lmk] (like so: d3c0c27b14b42e973e4a245e052c175737faf5e0

Render (Optional):

Theme Colors: white-peach color

Type of Artwork: Banner

Animated?: yes unless not possible then it's nbd

Donation: 200k

Additional information: put member in it, ty and take ur time (:

• 1 year later...

#MakeMayuuuuuyuuuuuuuShopGreatAgain

Name: ItsGray

Team Tag: [Lava] with the 2 dots on the first a

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Shiny zangoose

Render (Optional): have your way with it

Theme Colors: grey maybe something dark?

Type of Artwork:  something cool plss

Animated?: yes pls <3

Donation: My love and affection <3

Additional information: You the best <3

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: CaioXLive

Team Tag: [BPL]

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Eevee, Flareon and Pikachu.

Render (Optional): idk what is this

Theme Colors: Green

Type of Artwork: Signature

Animated?: I don't prefer, but it's your choice.

Donation: $400.000(If want I farm and pay more, i don't want that negociation fail because it's hard to find a Signature Shop that are still open. Most part are closed or are making only for staffs, official and unoficial events.)

Additional information: If possible, leave the background as a flowering field

Notes:  - BPL isn't a existing team. Is only a acronym that i use for my pokemons(BPL = Brazilian Premier League, a project of a league in Brazil.)
- i pretend to pay half of value now and pay the rest when signature is ready.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 3 weeks later...

Name:Prande

Team Tag: PokeMMO Members

Character(s)→  red←/Pokemon(s):Shiny Mew、shiny Rayquaza、shiny Charizard、shiny Meloetta

Render (Optional):I don't know. According to your aesthetic

Theme Colors:I don't know. According to your aesthetic

Type of Artwork: signatures GIF

Animated?: y/n:yes

Donation:300 rp+150k

Additional information:Make the picture look more harmonious

Do I have to pay in addition to the donation? and in what way should I donate to you?

Edited by Prande

Hi Mayu! I took a look at both your shop and Tyler's shop and you both have amazing work! I'm torn between who to ask to make me a sig, but I wanted to let you know that your work is amazing! I love the high quality! I will definitely try and share your shop and I wish your business all the best; keep up the great work!

On 4/9/2022 at 12:30 PM, Draekyn said:

This is good mayu

hello father of sigs thank u ?

12 hours ago, DittoBoxes said:

Hi Mayu! I took a look at both your shop and Tyler's shop and you both have amazing work! I'm torn between who to ask to make me a sig, but I wanted to let you know that your work is amazing! I love the high quality! I will definitely try and share your shop and I wish your business all the best; keep up the great work!

tysm it means a lot!! (ꈍᴗꈍ) 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, pikabuuh said:

Hi

I love your work, and would love to buy a custom signature from you.

Name: SamuelJackson

Team Tag: 

Character(s)/Pokemon(s): Shiny Camerupt, Shiny Manectric and Shiny Luxray if you can fit them all.

Render (Optional): Your choice of weapons

Theme Colors: Black and Yellow/Golden

Type of Artwork: Signature

Animated?: If it works for you

Donation: It's definitely negotiable, but i was thinking somewhere around 1m or 1x Christmas Lights

Additional information: Team Tag is not wanted for this signature.

Hello! Idk if you’re still active or still want this but I was inactive when you asked for this request! lemme know