PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

37 minutes ago, EpicAncient said:

Isn't there a possibility to get flak from Nintendo if the app has in-app purchases (gift shop)? Not sure how strict the mobile market is

They don't have to put it on Google play store (if this is what you mean)

29 minutes ago, Toupi said:

They don't have to put it on Google play store (if this is what you mean)

That'd be fair, I suppose; the only problem I would see is the lack of promotion the game could get just by being on it. It's a trade of interest, though. Safety vs Possible New Players; ultimately it's their decision, just curious.

7 hours ago, EpicAncient said:

That'd be fair, I suppose; the only problem I would see is the lack of promotion the game could get just by being on it. It's a trade of interest, though. Safety vs Possible New Players; ultimately it's their decision, just curious.

Adding our app to the Google play store is not out of the question but definitely will not occur at release. You will be required to side load our apk in order to play as well as obtain the roms as you would for the desktop version.

On 22/4/2018 at 7:01 PM, Squirtle said:

Agregar nuestra aplicación a Google Play Store no está fuera de discusión, pero definitivamente no ocurrirá en el lanzamiento. Se le pedirá que cargue de lado nuestra aplicación para poder jugar y obtener las roms como lo haría para la versión de escritorio.

date of the beta?

On 2018-04-25 at 6:12 AM, Desu said:

Depends on how shitty we allow it to be. We ended up losing a lot of time to optimizations for several things.

Honestly as long as I can play matchmaking and use team chat. 

That's all I really need. 

On 4/4/2018 at 9:06 PM, Kyu said:

It is a possibility, but we do not think it's worth the time. Because it 100% requires a jailbroken device in order to function, we do not think there is much of a playerbase for it

@tastt

Edited by jerryzoo
This Thread already has more views than my profile. XD
19 hours ago, tastt said:

Is there a possibility it will come out on iOS too?

Please read the whole 5 pages next time you feel the urge to ask an already answered question....

On 5-4-2018 at 3:06 AM, Kyu said:

It is a possibility, but we do not think it's worth the time. Because it 100% requires a jailbroken device in order to function, we do not think there is much of a playerbase for it

56 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

Please read the whole 5 pages next time you feel the urge to ask an already answered question....

You know at least he didn't create a thread like all the other new people,

but yes read 1st.

21 hours ago, Vorred said:

why not just add important points to the OP so they don't need to read 5 pages of posts to find answers for a small question

It's not like you have to read a book to find the answer. 

Ok now back on topic please.