PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:11 PM, Raederz said:

Well in my opinion 2 PC shouldnt be allowed either^^'

If it's clearly allowed (PC + Mobile cuz I dont have 2 PC I can play at the same time) I may be using it sometimes, cuz by its efficience (about hunting, $ farming, breeding, ...) we are encouraged to use it, but I will keep thinking that it is not really good for a global vision of the community/economy health

Could be wrong but years ago they would block ur 2nd pc if u used the same network. But they removed it due to ppl sharing the same house wanted to play the game at the same time. And since alts are allowed in this game there's no point to prevent ppl from doing that. In fact it's better for ppl like me who want to trade envolve comps and stuff like that

Also how heavy will this game be for mobile? Can u make some sort of comparation with a modern mobile game? And will the app audio block other type of audios like music or popout apps like twitch? @admins

Edited by Monnyz

I see no problem for trade evolve as long as it may just be a solution when no staff or friends are online. But comparing it to alts makes no sense. Alt is a way to make $. Using 2 PC is a way to be more efficient with any way to get $.

LOOK,

1 minute ago, Risadex said:

Mfw我回到了游戏中,甚至一个RP / YEN交换机也因此贬值,因为人们开始购买rp以获得Android的beta版LOL

It's not going to be released today,lose hope

5 minutes ago, newwen said:

LOOK,

I know it probably wont be released today... It would be a huge mistake put credit in the devs prediction skills.. (I can say that because this happens since emerald was announced) 

ps: I dont blame staff, they just suck at ETAs

2 hours ago, Risadex said:

我知道它可能不会在今天发布......这将是一个巨大的错误,把信誉放在开发人员的预测技巧中。(我可以这么说,因为这是自从祖母绿宣布以来发生的) 

ps:我不会责怪员工,他们只是在ETA上吮吸

man,Wash and sleep

5 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

They don't give exact dates and they rarely give ETAs.

I say this: 

"We will begin distributing Android builds for a select group of testers over the next few weeks" (April 3).

Now I guess they will release the general beta and the people who bought RP to get the pre-beta will be very happy.

6 hours ago, newwen said:

LOOK,

6 hours ago, Risadex said:

I know it probably wont be released today... It would be a huge mistake put credit in the devs prediction skills.. (I can say that because this happens since emerald was announced) 

ps: I dont blame staff, they just suck at ETAs

Have fun.

Today is a sad day for IOS users like me :(

If any of you know a way to make this work on iphones or ipads please tell me with a private message. Much appreciated. :(

Edited by Avarus