PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

alright guys i just got several emails from users claiming to be "pokemmo staff" sending me malicious links to a fake android client. Look very carefully before you rush to open it out of pure excitement like I did, LUCKILY I did not actually open the link, I think it's ransomware so be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS, I thought I would just post this here just in case anyone else might be getting these malicious emails. I hope the staff send out some kind of official warning. 

19 hours ago, Shame said:

alright guys i just got several emails from users claiming to be "pokemmo staff" sending me malicious links to a fake android client. Look very carefully before you rush to open it out of pure excitement like I did, LUCKILY I did not actually open the link, I think it's ransomware so be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS, I thought I would just post this here just in case anyone else might be getting these malicious emails. I hope the staff send out some kind of official warning. 

Can you forward these emails to [email protected]? Thanks

45 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

We haven't updated the announcement thread but things have been delayed due to unforeseen challenges in the GUI reconstructions for the small form factors. Please continue to be patient.

Squirtle the fact that you said something is thanks enough, the anticipation is killing me (and many others as well)

Stay tuned everyone.

2 hours ago, DoN3dOiN said:

Any new news ? How soon will everyone be able to play?

It will come out before Runescape moblie. STOP asking for release dates, this game is simply being done as hobby. It might be next month or 6 months away.  

3 minutes ago, Zempest said:

Saldrá antes de Runescape moblie. DEJA de pedir fechas de lanzamiento, este juego simplemente se está haciendo como hobby. Puede ser el próximo mes o 6 meses de distancia.  

you are not the one who says anything, everyone can ask for an appointment and with all the right, for that they gave a date and they do not fulfill it

39 minutes ago, Zempest said:

It will come out before Runescape moblie. STOP asking for release dates, this game is simply being done as hobby. It might be next month or 6 months away.  

Wasn't trying to ask in a rude way I'm just excited because I don't wanna break out my laptop to play.

1 hour ago, awkways said:

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet:

Given their past ETA history I'm not sure how reliable this is, but looks like if everything runs smoothly, we should be mobile by May 21st.

Hype?

Still LF that preview screenshot

Given the time posted, 21st-22nd, due to timezones.

52 minutes ago, Awwwww said:

Is that taking forever?

look 2posts above to see your answer. It's planed for the 2nd half of May. Remember it will be just beta. You will need to wait longer to use it on live server.

If you cant wait to play on your mobile, the best strategy is just to forget about it ETA and be "suprised" by forum post