PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

1 minute ago, Risadex said:

Yeah, but since u got mostly all stuff from comp meta u can login only for play a tour and if u loose u can just left. Also there is no demand for that, u can do other things in the game. I just mean hunting shinies seens repetitive, (in this forum we had like stories from people hunting for a whole month, or 50k encounters) but yeah u can do this by reflex (but u still need pay attemption at the PC screen as if u just Sweet scent and run distracted, some shit can happen).

Maybe point of view? kek

We use mods so you need minimal focus on screen.

And btw, when I talk about how time consuming something can be (to prepare, and also to keep updated) you cant answer "lets say everything is already done, now it's not that time consuming"

2 hours ago, Risadex said:

@RaederzIf a comp player left the game, he can always borrow stuff for friends, use 2nd tier comps, etc.

Shiny hunters just "pause" their progress, and cant ask "hey dude, can you farm shinies for me while I sleep?"

you keep assuming you talking about an old player who got easy ways to make himself prepared, which is wrong for the majority.

You can shiny hunt whenever you want. It's just about how efficient you want it.

Without a comp team, it's not about being efficient, you just cant play.

Edited by Raederz
3 hours ago, Risadex said:

If a comp player left the game, he can always borrow stuff for friends, use 2nd tier comps, etc.

That's not how it works, sure people can lend you stuff, but do you really want to be that guy taht is always asking for stuff? I wouldn't want to be that guy.

40 minutes ago, redspawn said:

That's not how it works, sure people can lend you stuff, but do you really want to be that guy taht is always asking for stuff? I wouldn't want to be that guy.

I guess it varies from the line between fun and competitive, but you're not wrong . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Raederz

But new players have these easy acess to shiny hunt in 2 PCs in the early game? (now with lvl cap stuff, and etc. Idk)

13 hours ago, Risadex said:

I guess it varies from the line between fun and competitive, but you're not wrong . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Raederz

But new players have these easy acess to shiny hunt in 2 PCs in the early game? (now with lvl cap stuff, and etc. Idk)

It's litteraly : finishing storyline put 2 moves on a smeargle, and level it. And if dangerous spot, level up one more mon. Doesnt need look at IVs/EVs.

Compared to comp which is more like months for the first 6 comps. Cuz ye, comp preparation is also $ depending af while shiny hunting is not. Depending on how you hunt, you can also make money. I've never been hunting by 'sweetscent/run" before my slugma, always did pickup while leveling dragonites and stuff with expshare when I was a "begginer", this is what made me "rich".

Oh and if you do the ev training yourself, theres a lot of chances you also have what's needed for shiny hunt. If you dont, then it takes more time farming $s.

(Arent we going far off topic there ?^^')

Edited by Raederz
11 hours ago, Raederz said:

Nah we are just distracting, so the time of waiting seens to pass more fast.  (ツ)

(inst this a hype thread ? kek)

Edited by Risadex
14 hours ago, Raederz said:

It's litteraly : finishing storyline put 2 moves on a smeargle, and level it. And if dangerous spot, level up one more mon. Doesnt need look at IVs/EVs.

Compared to comp which is more like months for the first 6 comps. Cuz ye, comp preparation is also $ depending af while shiny hunting is not. Depending on how you hunt, you can also make money. I've never been hunting by 'sweetscent/run" before my slugma, always did pickup while leveling dragonites and stuff with expshare when I was a "begginer", this is what made me "rich".

Oh and if you do the ev training yourself, theres a lot of chances you also have what's needed for shiny hunt. If you dont, then it takes more time farming $s.

all you really need to as a new player is build a nice offensive team which shouldnt be more than 1.5m (you can easilly make this money from the three storyline runs) then spam matchmaking and sell bp. I also guess a new player who is insterested in the game and not annoying can easily join a team and borrow 2nd tier comps..

9 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

all you really need to as a new player is build a nice offensive team which shouldnt be more than 1.5m (you can easilly make this money from the three storyline runs) then spam matchmaking and sell bp. I also guess a new player who is insterested in the game and not annoying can easily join a team and borrow 2nd tier comps..

but people who borrow are annoying