PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

3 hours ago, Toupi said:

Remember it will be just beta. You will need to wait longer to use it on live server.

If you cant wait to play on your mobile, the best strategy is just to forget about it ETA and be "suprised" by forum post 

In Kyu's original post it says:

"You'll be keeping your same characters and progress as the Desktop client, and will be able to interact with Desktop players seamlessly."

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this mean we'll be able to play on the live server when the beta client is released, just things will be a little broken? Or did I miss somewhere where it says it'll be an offline version?

16 minutes ago, awkways said:

"You'll be keeping your same characters and progress as the Desktop client, and will be able to interact with Desktop players seamlessly."

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this mean we'll be able to play on the live server when the beta client is released, just things will be a little broken? Or did I miss somewhere where it says it'll be an offline version?

Not really.. i think that you'll be able to play with the desktop people 'cause the crossplay or something like rocket league.

2 hours ago, awkways said:

Kyu or Desu could always correct me but I anticipate the "Beta" allowing you to connect to the live servers with the testing android client but lots of functionality will either flat out not work or be limited in one way or another. 

1 minute ago, Squirtle said:

Kyu or Desu could always correct me but I anticipate the "Beta" allowing you to connect to the live servers with the testing android client but lots of functionality will either flat out not work or be limited in one way or another. 

Thanks, that's what I assumed also. Just wanted to throw it out there that it wouldn't be offline. We should at least be able to afk in verm spamming jaja's and kkkk's

2 minutes ago, awkways said:

Thanks, that's what I assumed also. Just wanted to throw it out there that it wouldn't be offline. We should at least be able to afk in verm spamming jaja's and kkkk's

Spamming will incur punishment no matter the platform you play on PC/MAC/Android etc.

18 minutes ago, awkways said:

Very funny, I'm 99% sure you'll be able to use the chat system at the very least.

What i'm wondering is what will be limited. Perhaps something like pages of GTL, maybe something similar. I can't say i know as of yet.

Spoiler

Hype.

Edited by jerryzoo
10 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Spamming will incur punishment no matter the platform you play on PC/MAC/Android etc.

2 minutes ago, jerryzoo said:

Very funny, I'm 99% sure you'll be able to use the chat system at the very least.

What i'm wondering is what will be limited  Perhaps something like pages of GTL, maybe something similar. I can't say i know as of yet.

Hide contents

Hype.

Never been punished for spamming sweet scent and that's a good 90% of my play time, really hope that's not limited to desktop. If it is I probably wouldn't know what to do except spam refresh on GTL. Guess we'll have to wait a few days and find out what's restricted. Think the true question is how long will it take from them to go from the test android client to a full one where everything's accessible.

I think you misunderstand what he meant by limited.  In this case I am almost positive he just meant that some features may not be working yet on the android, not that we are physically limiting existing features so you can do less on android.

37 minutes ago, Munya said:

I think you misunderstand what he meant by limited.  In this case I am almost positive he just meant that some features may not be working yet on the android, not that we are physically limiting existing features so you can do less on android.

Doubt anyone thought staff would choose not to let us use certain features just because it's mobile. I fully understood what he meant by limited and was using it in the same manner (what's working or broken).

It's perfectly understandable some things will be broken, as it was with previous PTS clients and even the way the full client is currently (certain moves, battle subway ect). We were just speculating what would or wouldn't be broken with the android client.

8 minutes ago, BrunoMarin said:

Will we be allowed to play on 2 accounts at the same time? 1 on PC and 1 on Android?

I would believe so. Think of the phone as an additional computer.

--

FFs people, they are not modifying the server at all. They will just release a client for the Android OS and at best it will have all the functionality of the PC client, but for now some things might not be working (tabs/buttons/maps/tiles).

19 minutes ago, BrunoMarin said:

Will we be allowed to play on 2 accounts at the same time? 1 on PC and 1 on Android?

Imo it shouldnt be allowed.

People will do it for sure because allowed or not it will be hard to control, but as I know it can only have bad repercutions for the community (only good reason to make it are individual)

51 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Imo it shouldnt be allowed.

People will do it for sure because allowed or not it will be hard to control, but as I know it can only have bad repercutions for the community (only good reason to make it are individual)

U can already do that if you have 2 PCs. I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed

18 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

U can already do that if you have 2 PCs. I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed

Well in my opinion 2 PC shouldnt be allowed either^^'

If it's clearly allowed (PC + Mobile cuz I dont have 2 PC I can play at the same time) I may be using it sometimes, cuz by its efficience (about hunting, $ farming, breeding, ...) we are encouraged to use it, but I will keep thinking that it is not really good for a global vision of the community/economy health

Edited by Raederz
7 hours ago, Raederz said:

If it's clearly allowed (PC + Mobile cuz I dont have 2 PC I can play at the same time) I may be using it sometimes, cuz by its efficience (about hunting, $ farming, breeding, ...) we are encouraged to use it, but I will keep thinking that it is not really good for a global vision of the community/economy health

Mfw people have patience for hunting shinies or whatever... Now it in 2 places at same time... 

In this case, have a life isnt allowed for this kind of people. LOL

9 hours ago, Raederz said:

Let me just start by saying this will make leppas, not required for hunting at all.

1 account with 6 sweet slaves, 1 account pulling hordes, trading 1 sweet scent slave at a time, while pulling hordes, bring another account to PC and repeat, bye bye need for leppas.

44 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Let me just start by saying this will make leppas, not required for hunting at all.

1 account with 6 sweet slaves, 1 account pulling hordes, trading 1 sweet scent slave at a time, while pulling hordes, bring another account to PC and repeat, bye bye need for leppas.

I think people use leppas bc they laza. you are very welcomed to do this if you want to. I wouldn't.

5 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

I think people use leppas bc they laza. you are very welcomed to do this if you want to. I wouldn't.

This is literally the same as using leppas, except using your android client, as a mule account to bring you suplies. 

PC accounts hunts while you watch a video or something

Every 5-6(will be 6 on the first run, 5 every run after) Sweet Scents without PP, or in other words, in your last slave, you run with the android client to pokecenter, heal them up, and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Same proccess as leppa hunting, except you really don't use leppas, time consuming? Not at all, tiny bit slower than leppas, but hey it's free, you can't really complain.

15 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Every 5-6(will be 6 on the first run, 5 every run after)

It's 6 every time. You just use 7 Sweet Scenters. Mule account always has 6, the hunter account has 1. When the Mule accounts passes the last juiced-up sweet scenter, they do the pokecenter run.

1 hour ago, redspawn said:

Ye this is what I mean (part of it), allowing it will make some players do it for sure, because of how profitable it is, but it would have bad impact on the economy.

3 hours ago, Risadex said:

Mfw people have patience for hunting shinies or whatever... Now it in 2 places at same time... 

In this case, have a life isnt allowed for this kind of people. LOL

From my point of view, people who shiny hunt by reflex while watching series or just being on the pc for other stuff have more "life" than those who do comp and theory all day tho. Just about point of view ?

12 minutes ago, Gilan said:

It's 6 every time. You just use 7 Sweet Scenters. Mule account always has 6, the hunter account has 1. When the Mule accounts passes the last juiced-up sweet scenter, they do the pokecenter run.

Yeah true, was taking in consideration that 1 would be wasted, but in reality none is.

4 hours ago, redspawn said:

This issue has been resolved on the live server.

8 hours ago, Raederz said:

Ye this is what I mean (part of it), allowing it will make some players do it for sure, because of how profitable it is, but it would have bad impact on the economy.

From my point of view, people who shiny hunt by reflex while watching series or just being on the pc for other stuff have more "life" than those who do comp and theory all day tho. Just about point of view ?

Yeah, but since u got mostly all stuff from comp meta u can login only for play a tour and if u loose u can just left. Also there is no demand for that, u can do other things in the game. I just mean hunting shinies seens repetitive, (in this forum we had like stories from people hunting for a whole month, or 50k encounters) but yeah u can do this by reflex (but u still need pay attemption at the PC screen as if u just Sweet scent and run distracted, some shit can happen).

Maybe point of view? kek