PokeMMO for Android, share your thoughts/questions.

25 minutes ago, redspawn said:

just buy a nokia 3310 to take to trips ezpz, you'll be stuck to snake games

Do not laugh from this phone. I got mine for like what, 14 years already. It drowned in toilet, fell out from a speeding car, got vomited on (few times) and much more.. and it's still fucking working. I wish my pokemons were as indestructible as that phone

Edited by RysPicz
3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Do not laugh from this phone. I got mine for like what, 14 years already. It drowned in toilet, fell out from a speeding car, got vomited on (few times) and much more.. and it's still fucking working. I wish my pokemons were as indestructible as that phone

In the meanwhile, galaxy and iPhone 10 die from just being shaked too much

Edited by Moetal

Honestly i'm pretty hyped about this. Always wanted a GTL app where I could just spam refresh from my phone, but since it looks like we'll get to play the entire game, I can't help but wonder how it'll all look. Like, how chat will look, how much of the surrounding area I'll be able to see, how battles will look ect. A sneak peak screenshot would be suuuper hype

Spoiler

4ad1c166505c3bd9e1aef1339b40aef3.jpg

Edited by awkways
3 minutes ago, redspawn said:

@Kyu@Desu@Shu

May I ask, are you guys also planning to implement for iOS in the near future or that's something not yet discussed? 

It is a possibility, but we do not think it's worth the time. Because it 100% requires a jailbroken device in order to function, we do not think there is much of a playerbase for it

Edited by Kyu
1 hour ago, SirDusty said:

So what kind of phone would be best for this? Because I have had an iphone 5c with 8gbs for 4 years and I was thinking about upgrading to another iphone, but now it sounds more tempting to switch to an android

1 hour ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

Where can i donate °_° @Kyu

I would recommend waiting for the minimum specifications to be posted before going out to buy anything. We don't want you to buy into a beta for a device which potentially won't run the game well

We should have a better idea of the system requirements within the next week or two and we'll publish them then. For now, I think @Desu's Samsung Galaxy Note 2, a flagship phone from 2012 with 2GB RAM, was pulling 40-50FPS in Unova @ 720p.

Edited by Kyu