[PSL9] The Big Boat aka The Championship

Considering there has been some cheating during the season from both finalist teams, the PSL Council has decided that both teams are somewhat underserving of winning the title and therefore will compete for 15 mil instead of the full cash prize (agreed by both scum managers). The rest of the cash prize will be donated to PSL 10.

Rats and Seels will face off in a Bo5 tie breaker with a 1 win advantage for Rats because, despite all the scummy shit they did during the season and/or might have done, they presumably did not cheat in the finals unlike Doc that coached Artemiseta. 

Artemiseta is banned for coaching. Manjume is banned for unsportsmanlike behavior, refusing to play his duel in week 6 on top of throwing the lc duel in finals. Banned players ( @Artemiseta Manjume, @DoubleJ and @Barrage) as well as @DoctorPBC and @Parke will most likely face additional punishments once the season is over. They will also not receive any money if their team wins.

For the Bo5 tie breaker, Parke chose 2 tiers (OU and Doubles) and DoctorPBJ chose 2 tiers (DPP and Doubles). Unlike regular tie breakers, OU was not automatically picked because Rats already had a 1 win advantage and it was deemed preferable if both managers were allowed to pick the same number of tiers.

Lineups for the finals tiebreaker:

The Ruthless Rattatas (5) vs The Shooting Seelniles (4) 
OU: MadaraSixSix vs Axellgor
Dubs1: Enchanteur vs StriderXD
Dubs2: Zigh vs LKrenz
DPP: Spaintakula vs Lifestyle

@MadaraSixSix @Axelgor @camilo7 @TJXD @Zigh @Spaintakula @LifeStyle

Deadline: Wednesday, 10 PM EST

Will Rats win? Will Seels pull a comeback? We will find out in the next episode of PokeMMO Coaching League.

#Flexxxxxxx

Tl;dr Pinklabel is coached by Madara all season, admits it and claims there is more coaching from people he/she knows. 

Host JJ is outted by pinklabel for coaching Barrage in quarters, but pink doesn't expose anyone else. Pink gains immunity from small council for being a snitch. 

Doc coached Art in finals and is exposed by chat logs. 

There is a lot more coaching going on than what was exposed. If you have information on anyone being coached or having coached, please come forward. If you want to admit your own guilt, please do so. 

Overall it will help the psl with your honesty and to expose how deep this really goes. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Tl;dr Pinklabel is coached by Madara all season, admits it and claims there is more coaching from people he/she knows. 

Host JJ is outted by pinklabel for coaching Barrage in quarters, but pink doesn't expose anyone else. Pink gains immunity from small council for being a snitch. 

Doc coached Art in finals and is exposed by chat logs. 

There is a lot more coaching going on than what was exposed. If you have information on anyone being coached or having coached, please come forward. If you want to admit your own guilt, please do so. 

Overall it will help the psl with your honesty and to expose how deep this really goes. 

@Parke

On 09/04/2018 at 12:20 AM, BurntZebra said:

the reward diminish the only things that motivated me to participate in this event is the reward
no winner no matter who wins ????
what for play then?

if you are looking for decreased motivation a player is successful
do not wait for my match and next psl i will not participate it was my 1st and my last

a lot of players who complain about coaching, for me it's childish

I will never say oh oh na na I lost because the other is done coach

if I lose against a guy who was coached I tell myself tempis must I progress to become better than his coach

we may not be the same mentality

sry for my english

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.