Competitive Integrity Changes

1 hour ago, gatocacheton said:

in a side note, and this is just my personal opinion, looks like some of the council member are young and lack exprience playing MMO, i have play MMO since WoW started 12 years a go, and i have see many others raise and fall, and i can assure you, some of the council members are preaty lost and lack experience for the way they express in this post, and one last thing DAFTCOOLIO , Sr, i am sure you are a excelent player, hell maybe the best in this game, but that doesnt give you any right to call bad player anyone else, instead of looking for a way to separate yourself from other players, you should use your great knowledge for teach and make the bad players better, also a great player not the best like you may be, have to accept the luck the game presents , because it part of it, a great player, will accept its defead with grace and just say , oh well luck wasnt with me this time, may be with me the next game, but you just show your youth with that comment, and your poor attitude with the WORSE players, and if we look at that last coment of you carefully, you preaty much are saying you vote for the change because you are salty about your luck, so you are not giving a vote for a change based on what is better for the game, thinking about it slowly, but rather about what your personal feeling are about the topic, is this is how the council decide things in the game, base on they personal feeling and objectives, then... the game will die sooner of what is spected.

Some of our council members are young and lack experience in MMO, especially @Senile, but as Player Council leader I do my best to teach him the important aspects of MMO as well as competitive play which he is not very good at. 

As for the RNG decision, it was one we put a lot of thought into because it is a major aspect of not only competitive play but pokemon in general and we think the benefits will far outweigh the negatives. 

5 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Some of our council members are young and lack experience in MMO, especially @Senile, but as Player Council leader I do my best to teach him the important aspects of MMO as well as competitive play which he is not very good at. 

As for the RNG decision, it was one we put a lot of thought into because it is a major aspect of not only competitive play but pokemon in general and we think the benefits will far outweigh the negatives. 

Well looks like it is a set in stone decision then, if that is the way the things are going to be in the next update, thats great, DEVS and council have the right to change the game as they think is best, just dont forget, we players have the right to choose if we do stay in your game.

and i do hope you all have sucess with this, who knows may be the best thing ever done to pokemon games!

But for me, will just be the ultimate butcher of a game i love. 

2 hours ago, gatocacheton said:

Well looks like it is a set in stone decision then, if that is the way the things are going to be in the next update, thats great, DEVS and council have the right to change the game as they think is best, just dont forget, we players have the right to choose if we do stay in your game.

and i do hope you all have sucess with this, who knows may be the best thing ever done to pokemon games!

But for me, will just be the ultimate butcher of a game i love. 

I feel bad for u, read the first letter of every paragraph in the OP.

Senile, I would like to know about the new changes for Metronome. How would the new Metronome work now? Also, I pitch the idea that every Pokemon should gain a new ability as a second ability, No Guard. I want even Pokemon like Caterpie to have access to this new ability. This is just to assure that misses will never occur even with the new implemented 100% accuracy changes.

I don't feel safe without knowing this will be turned on. 

Edited by Eldaust
  • Munya locked this topic