Tier RU?

JerichoGamer2

Question

hello to all, I wanted to know if they had already thought about the possibility of placing the RU tier, please think it would suit the game very well, since the NU is a disaster today, I think it is something that there is not to wait or think too much. People who play more than 3 years ago have a huge amount of pokemons nu of previous generations that are now not good to use in the new nu, among them I mean solrock, bellosom, misdreavus, primeape , hitmonchan, fearrow, muk (maybe), chimecho, raichu, electabuzz, magmar, etc. etc. The question is that many players have competitive pokemon like these and we can not use them knowing that they will not give us any security.
Placing the RU tier would get to that place to pokes as charizard, thyplosion, electrive and many more that I will not name because this post would be long ....
my question is, is it in your mind to put this tier ?, is it in discussion? if you are thinking about it, why do not you place it and go? Is it a lot of work?

I'm waiting for an answer, thanks.

10 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, JerichoGamer2 said:

I would like to know what players think like pachima, gazelli and gbwead about this since they always played the tournaments Neverused, total you always played doubles a lot you do not care

Damn, I didn't want to get triggered into a detailed conversation but alas, here we go. I have tournament wins in every tier, including seasonal first place wins in OU (Shiny Eevee) and UU (Shiny Charizard); as well as third place seasonal finishes in NU (Some Cash) and Doubles (Shiny Kangaskhan). I'm probably as diverse a player as PokeMMO can offer. 

So with that said, I definitely "care" and shouldn't have my opinion passed up. PokeMMO as it is has a struggling player base. The competitive scene lacks any substance and the only viable tiers right now are OU and UU. We don't have a healthy Doubles meta and NU isn't even a conversation right now because of the lack of certain items, moves, and abilities. 

First, an "RU" tier shouldn't even be considered when we don't even have a fully functioning NU tier. 

Second, there is little to no interest in NU right now. Why should an RU tier be implemented when that's the case? What would an RU tier even look like when we have no clue what NU looks like?

Third, competitive PokeMMO players who play several tiers are already struggling to keep up with the monetary demand that this game requires. Having RU introduced would only stress the competitive scene further and there would likely be very little interest to grind even further just to play with the shittiest pokes the game has to offer. 

Fourth, RU just isn't fun. It would be extremely match-up based and the Tier Council would have nothing to even base their decisions on without a lot of time commitment watching the tier and understanding what is and isn't going to be broken. 

Fifth, many of the pokemon you named are very viable in NU and even UU. It takes creativity and appropriate teambuilding, something that seems to be neglected in PokeMMO. We can't just say "let's create a new tier for these pokemon to be viable". Why not just build teams that highlight those mons instead?

If you're truly interested in playing RU, go find a battle simulator and enjoy it. If your only motivation to play RU in PokeMMO is because you have "boxes of bad pokemon" now, then update them, trade them, sell them, or breed them. PokeMMO isn't going to cater to you just because you bred a bunch of comps before the update that you don't like using now. 

tl;dr No.

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.
15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Maldita sea, no quería que me llevaran a una conversación detallada, pero, por desgracia, aquí vamos. Tengo victorias en torneos en cada nivel, incluyendo victorias estacionales en primer lugar en OU (Shiny Eevee) y UU (Shiny Charizard); así como los finales de temporada del tercer puesto en NU (Some Cash) y Dobles (Shiny Kangaskhan). Probablemente soy un jugador tan diverso como PokeMMO puede ofrecer. 

Entonces con eso dicho, definitivamente me "importa" y no debería dejar pasar mi opinión. PokeMMO ya que tiene una base de jugadores con problemas. La escena competitiva carece de sustancia y los únicos niveles viables en este momento son OU y UU. No tenemos una meta de Dobles saludable y NU ni siquiera es una conversación en este momento debido a la falta de ciertos elementos, movimientos y habilidades. 

En primer lugar, un nivel "RU" ni siquiera debería considerarse cuando ni siquiera tenemos un nivel de NU totalmente funcional. 

En segundo lugar, hay poco o ningún interés en NU en este momento. ¿Por qué debería implementarse un nivel RU cuando ese es el caso? ¿Qué aspecto tendría un nivel RU cuando no tenemos idea de cómo se ve NU?

En tercer lugar, los jugadores competitivos de PokeMMO que juegan varios niveles ya están luchando para mantenerse al día con la demanda monetaria que requiere este juego. El hecho de que se haya presentado RU solo hará que la escena competitiva se acentúe aún más y es probable que haya muy poco interés en jugar aún más con solo jugar con los golpes más pequeños que el juego tiene para ofrecer. 

En cuarto lugar, RU simplemente no es divertido. Sería extremadamente basado en un enfrentamiento y el Consejo de Nivel no tendría nada en qué basar sus decisiones sin un gran compromiso de tiempo observando el nivel y entendiendo qué es y qué no se va a romper. 

En quinto lugar, muchos de los Pokémon que mencionas son muy viables en NU e incluso en UU. Se necesita creatividad y trabajo en equipo apropiado, algo que parece descuidado en PokeMMO. No podemos simplemente decir "vamos a crear un nuevo nivel para que estos pokemon sean viables". ¿Por qué no simplemente crear equipos que destaquen esos mons en su lugar?

Si estás realmente interesado en jugar RU, ve a buscar un simulador de batalla y disfrútalo. Si solo está motivado para jugar RU en PokeMMO es porque ahora tiene "cajas de pokemon malo", luego actualícelas, canjeelas, véndalas o críelas. PokeMMO no te atenderá solo porque criaste un montón de composiciones antes de la actualización que no te gusta usar ahora. 

tl; dr No.

1) If you are so involved in the game, this is the kind of answers that you have to give to people who play but have a life and do not spend it locked in their house playing pokemmo. Instead of answering a '' no. '' talk to people who are not all day pending the forum and tell them how things are, what they already talked about and that even if you do not like it, they are also interested in the welfare of the game, not everything goes through you who are talking all day in the forum, and I am quite tired of the arrogance you have when answering.

2) my interest is not the RU tier, my interest is the NU tier and the pokes named above. I already have a big box of those competitive ones and that was what I liked the most.

3) I do not care about the cups you have in the different tier, everyone who plays for a while knows that your fort is double, so you do not want to name what you won in other tier because it does not have any kind of sense that.Always in PSL you play double ... because it's what you like or not, so what does it matter if you won in other tier? you did it? As it is said in my country, I congratulate you capo, you are a champion;)

4) I agree that you say that NU does not have a lot of players like OU and UU, so that was a simple question, anyway there are and there were people who liked that special tier and that's why I asked.
5) So much did it cost you to say '' look at that tier they will not add it because of the simple fact that there are few NU players and they are more focused on leveling the OU and UU better? I guess it did not cost you, but you must have a bad day, and as always like to answer things with arrogance, thank you anyway!

do not answer, I do not think it's necessary ...