Sent Mail Folder

GyaraDDoS

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, IDKPRO said:

And also a trade transaction history area. 

this isn't possible for pokemons, I mean it is, but the sheer amount of trouble, would make it not worth.

7 hours ago, GyaraDDoS said:

To prevent scams and to make dealing with scammers much easier. Have a sent mail folder that would keep a copy of things sent and details of items, pokemons and money sent via mail.

?? How does this prevent scammers or deals with them? Sorry but if you fall for that, you deserve it.

Once again, pokemon copy isn't something easy to do, they'd have to replicate the pokemon so you could check the pokemon link per say.

Would be indeed nice to have a simple sent box, as I once made a mistake(for example), and sent 2m to the wrong person, I'd at least like to know who I sent anything to, no need for a copy of what was inside or anything, so that I could then try to talk with the guy. This wouldn't prevent anything, so your reasoning doens't really 'sell' the suggestion, this would just make sure you got a confirmation you did sent a mail.

11 hours ago, redspawn said:

this isn't possible for pokemons, I mean it is, but the sheer amount of trouble, would make it not worth.

?? How does this prevent scammers or deals with them? Sorry but if you fall for that, you deserve it.

Once again, pokemon copy isn't something easy to do, they'd have to replicate the pokemon so you could check the pokemon link per say.

Would be indeed nice to have a simple sent box, as I once made a mistake(for example), and sent 2m to the wrong person, I'd at least like to know who I sent anything to, no need for a copy of what was inside or anything, so that I could then try to talk with the guy. This wouldn't prevent anything, so your reasoning doens't really 'sell' the suggestion, this would just make sure you got a confirmation you did sent a mail.

copy of the text... and the details of items, such as nature and IVs of pokemon and OT would be helpful.

7 hours ago, GyaraDDoS said:

copy of the text... and the details of items, such as nature and IVs of pokemon and OT would be helpful.

there's no necessity for that at all, plus like Aimi said, it would be a waste of server space, if you don't like the current mail system, why use it? Just trade directly with the person.