Pokémon Tower Swarms

YoshidoriForum

Question

10 answers to this question

10 hours ago, redspawn said:

Like Aimi said, there's plenty of spots to train SP.ATK, I'd advice you to visit pattern bush, as it's a way better spot anyway. Bring a suction cups monster with you, just in case of a shiny beautifly.

the gastly spot is useful for free healing

patter bush have also heracross swarms but ok i'll try

Route 113 Spinda is good but no swarm sadly and free healing too cause is near the center

4 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

the gastly spot is useful for free healing

patter bush have also heracross swarms but ok i'll try

Route 113 Spinda is good but no swarm sadly and free healing too cause is near the center

If you want to use free stuff, then don't complain. 

Now if you want to EV train properly, you use the best spots, that being said, there's a few in unova and there's pattern bush.

35 minutes ago, YoshidoriForum said:

ehy i'm just trying to find the most useful and it's already bullshit the sweet scent 4 PP thing, it's not that i don't have the money it just feels unconfortable

dude, you just suggested to remove one type of pokemon from a location because it's not optimal location to EV train. Don't be shocked ppl are ridiculing this. if Cubone hordes are too much for you then you can train somewhere else

1 hour ago, Toupi said:

dude, you just suggested to remove one type of pokemon from a location because it's not optimal location to EV train. Don't be shocked ppl are ridiculing this. if Cubone hordes are too much for you then you can train somewhere else

the others EV locations are just more convenient and btw cubones should be less than gastlys in a pokemon tower\cemetery

but yes i'll go somewhere else

Edited by YoshidoriForum
we