unify the languages in trade chat

Walerito

Question

I've been analyzing and looking at how annoying the chat is when a person from another language speaks in an erroneous chat, a very common example is when someone new who speaks spanish starts playing and by mistake comments in an English chat, quickly all they are going to attack, the same happens when a jagador who speaks English gets into a Spanish-speaking chat, as a Spanish-speaking player I must say that I am not interested in anything that is said in other languages, at least it is chat of commerce, since to trade the English language is used more, so it would be great to me that in the chat of commerce all the languages can be read independently of how this channel or global chat is configured, since it is something annoying to be changing the configuration every time you want to buy something in the commerce chat, without mentioning the things that are lost when putting or removing a language.

Spoiler

translated by google translator

Edited by Walerito

5 answers to this question

On 3/27/2018 at 9:58 AM, Walerito said:

I've been analyzing and looking at how annoying the chat is when a person from another language speaks in an erroneous chat, a very common example is when someone new who speaks spanish starts playing and by mistake comments in an English chat, quickly all they are going to attack, the same happens when a jagador who speaks English gets into a Spanish-speaking chat, as a Spanish-speaking player I must say that I am not interested in anything that is said in other languages, at least it is chat of commerce, since to trade the English language is used more, so it would be great to me that in the chat of commerce all the languages can be read independently of how this channel or global chat is configured, since it is something annoying to be changing the configuration every time you want to buy something in the commerce chat, without mentioning the things that are lost when putting or removing a language.

Hide contents

translated by google translator

Horrible idea. Didn't you think about all foreign languages (included chinese) that will be shown in the screen without being useful? I don't even want to read something that isn't on english/spanish and even as a spaniard guy, I sometimes prefer to read the things on English because of the spelling mistakes written on spanish from people of South America. 

Edited by raykrai
On 5/14/2018 at 8:22 AM, raykrai said:

Horrible idea. Didn't you think about all foreign languages (included chinese) that will be shown in the screen without being useful? I don't even want to read something that isn't on english/spanish and even as a spaniard guy, I sometimes prefer to read the things on English because of the spelling mistakes written on spanish from people of South America. 

I think you have not understood the point, what I said is that in commerce chat you can read all the languages by default, then each one can delete the language that does not interest you, regardless of how the global chat or chat is configured. channel, it is only to not lose interesting things that other players are selling, to me personally I am not interested in reading English or French, but many who speak that language have good things to sell, and many times I lose opportunities only because of global chat language settings.

Spoiler

Sorry to use google translate, it really stinks.

1 hour ago, Malorne said:

Sounds like a personal problem than a general problem that requires a game mechanic to change, feel free to enable other languages

that's the point, I usually spend it on chat channel, and frankly I'm not interested in reading other languages than mine, but when I want to buy something and have other languages disabled I lose many things, like shinys, comp. vanitys ...
but I do not understand why this issue has not been closed yet.