[PSL9] Playoffs Round Two

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-726485773

Might be trash nowadays, but I can still tryhard for my team and beat trashtalking noobs

I'd say gg, but you've shown 0 sportsmanship throughout this whole psl, so it's only fitting you end with a loss to the same player you couldn't stop thinking about.

LEGGO RATS

Edited by Spaintakula
Just now, Spaintakula said:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-726485773

Might be trash nowadays, but I can still tryhard for my team and beat trashtalking noobs

I'd say gg, but you've shown 0 sportsmanship throughout this whole psl, so it's only fitting you end with a loss to the same player you couldn't stop thinking about.

LEGGO RATS

"tryhard" = picking a team scouted over and over

0 sportsmanship ? ok ok

We definitely don't think the same way and I think you don't realize the purpose of my words when I trashtalk sometimes. But it's fine I won't change a person like you by talking to her, so I'll just stop here.

Gg and gl in finals.

Just now, Spaintakula said:

the same player you couldn't stop thinking about.

NB: i'm really sorry to hurt you but you have no place in my life at all, my mind is somewhere else, you'll have to find you another man to live your life

When I wake up to find @Spaintakula conquered @Kamimiii to send the Ruthless Rattatas to the PSL9 Championship, I can only think of one thing:

200w.webp

Shout out to them Apes for putting up one hell of a season and putting together an impressive. I wish it was us in the finals rather than semis, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be. Until next season!

Announcement:

• There has been a tie in the playoffs! Considering this, the following steps need to be completed:
    • PokeMMO OU is automatically selected as one of the three (3) tie breaker tiers
    • Both @Toast and @DoctorPBC will select another tier in private and PM their option to me
    • Once the three tiers are chosen, I will announce the chosen tiers and the managers will pick their players, once again in private
    • After the players are chosen, I will announce the tie breaker to the community
    • Deadline to complete these tie breaker matches is Tuesday, April 3rd at 12pm PDT
  • Good luck =)

54 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Announcement:

• There has been a tie in the playoffs! Considering this, the following steps need to be completed:
    • PokeMMO OU is automatically selected as one of the three (3) tie breaker tiers
    • Both @Toast and @DoctorPBC will select another tier in private and PM their option to me
    • Once the three tiers are chosen, I will announce the chosen tiers and the managers will pick their players, once again in private
    • After the players are chosen, I will announce the tie breaker to the community
    • Deadline to complete these tie breaker matches is Tuesday, April 3rd at 12pm PDT
  • Good luck =)

What jj meant with the deadline is, you have 3 hours

@LKrenz

I can play in Tuesday, between 5pm CET (6pm GMT or BST, now I'm not sure cuz timezones) and the end of the deadline. I can't play in Monday due to work tho.

E:

Actually there is a small timeframe during which I can play tomorrow (for me today already)- from 5:30pm until 7:30pm CET.

Edited by RysPicz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.