[PSL9] Playoffs Round Two

17 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

When @gbwead uses Torment in a Metronome duel and refuses to restart, you just go ahead and kick his ass. LF my 50k. 

2018-03-31_1.png

i didnt refuse to restart tho. I just decided to not answer because that meant i won by default xD 

9 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

@DoubleJ & medium council look at this chat and tell me this doesnt make the psl look bad.

Fred are you for real ? You're a fucking ape lol. Straight fucking hype and the kid complains about it lmao just leave the PSL already you're making it look bad if you want 0 msgs typed during hype moments.

8 hours ago, Linken said:

i thought the human body is around 60% water instead of 100% salt ;)

It's more about 65-70% in fact, but I don't understand why you say I'm being salty when I even made a joke about me wanting your DPP title for money because I didn't get it ? Like, is joking about the things you failed to accomplish salt ? Ok ok Linken, you're right, you're definitely not the one having the troubles understanding how humor works out, don't worry, you're a normal kid baby.

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

@yangsam wanted it more and dodged a Stone Edge and critical hit for the GG. Now the pressure falls on @Kamimiii to save the season for his precious mad apes. 

THE HYPE.

What pressure ? I still had more pressure week 1 after my Togekiss was already set up than now lol. Did you see any Ape type here after the 3-4 ? Neyyy they all know what's coming.

Waiting on Spaintakula now, I'll have guests at home whole day but up to Spaint to tell me when I have to get on PC for 15 mins to kick his ass.

Warm up for tiebreaker kids

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.