Pokemmo - A Thank you to the Players

MathewMat

Question

Pokemmo – A Thank You to the Players - I’ve played Pokemmo for a few years and witnessed the community grow, game developments be released and have been involved in the sharing of memorable experiences with friends. I’m not the first player who joined, orthe one who donated the most, nor the player with the most amount of game time logged. However, I’ve met some players in the game who have impressive game statistics and who continuously donate because they find value, passion and joy playing Pokemmo. I would like to suggest a system that rewards players for their monetary and time investment to the game. This can be as simple as a ribbon for their player card or as extravagant as an untradeable limited vanity item, only able to be unlocked when you reach a certain threshold. I think this will have a two-fold effect. The players who already love your game, will receive an added appreciation that they can be proud of – this in turn creates a fomo for new players who look to achieve and unlock these rewards, having them spend more time and/or money in the game. I understand that a suggestion like this will most likely require some sort of time investment from the management and devs, but I do think that there is an added bonus for the community as a whole. Maybe not a priority as there have been many releases and updates happening over the past few weeks, (thank you again for the Unova addition), but perhaps this can be considered and dropped into the product lane in the future. Thank you for your consideration.

9 answers to this question