Separate the chat cooldowns

ThePrettyPetard

Question

for those that aren't aware yet when you talk in chat you get a cooldown until you can talk again (10 sec for channel, 20 sec for global, 40 sec for trade chat) but those cooldown are shared for everything so if you try to sell something in trade chat you cannot talk in channel chat for 40 sec even if the system message say that you can only talk every 10 sec

what i would like is for those cooldown to be splited in 3 like they should be logicallly so we could for example talk in global then go into channel right away

side note: guess the devs forgot that one for so long since they are most likely free from any cooldown

5 answers to this question

21 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

....................... glad to see they show some concern. i guess our only hope is @Shu now to fix this.

I mean, it's just something of low priority, like this doens't really affect much, annoying yes, and pretty unprofessional to not fix something like this, but right now, if it was me, I would definitely make this one of the last things, fixing abilities and moves should come first, and the content they're trying to give us.

21 minutes ago, redspawn said:

I mean, it's just something of low priority, like this doens't really affect much, annoying yes, and pretty unprofessional to not fix something like this, but right now, if it was me, I would definitely make this one of the last things, fixing abilities and moves should come first, and the content they're trying to give us.

if they added a filter for our box to find pokemon before finishing all the move and ability i don't see why they couldn't do it has a side thing since it's probably a very small fix for them

3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

if they added a filter for our box to find pokemon before finishing all the move and ability i don't see why they couldn't do it has a side thing since it's probably a very small fix for them

you can say that for everything and before you notice you will spend all your time on stuff that is not important.

Maybe it's only me but i really like that filter update, nice improvement for breeding