Allow us to delete characters

Roundabout

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Roundabout said:

Seriously, nearly everytime I open the forums there is someone asking how to delete a character. Why not just let them do it?

What these people should do is purchase a Name Change Ticket and a Makeover Kit. I know that people do that if they don't like their appearance or their name in game.

1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

What these people should do is purchase a Name Change Ticket and a Makeover Kit. I know that people do that if they don't like their appearance or their name in game.

They won't do that just for convenience, these people would more likely just start another account. The time when people would buy these items is if they already played a lot, like 1000 hours + and/or have already beaten the whole storyline and don't wanna lose their progress. I doubt they'd buy these items for a alt they haven't even beat the first GYM

1 hour ago, DeadGorilla said:

whats the point of deleting a character tho

to allow us the get rid of chars we don't want or not create dummy accounts for alt runs. 

Some people (like myself) still like just playing the storyline, as in the good old gameboy days. 

Also on my main account I wish I just had one character , but i can't delete the other two random blokes.

I dont recall it being rejected as much as simply just never happening.

I do recall a kyu post saying "its just a standard account feature you'd expect from any game so of course its gonna happen sometime", somewhere around 2012-13.

Unless his stance on that changed and it actually got rejected.

I dont see why it would, though.