Staff and Ex-Staff Appreciation thread (Added Staff)

Favorites Staff or Ex-Staff  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite staff or Ex-staff members

1 hour ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

Do you want that I write "Patrick he is good playing Chess, also he was a very good GM" ???

1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:

No, I absolutely do not want you to write that.

He means, he doesn't want you to write that w/o giving him credit. Make sure to put "-orangemaniac" under it and also label him a "thread contributor"

13 hours ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

as u want

@TheBlueExorcist look at what kiz said.

Ok now for a bit of who PATRICK was.

-i personally spoke to him very very few times. Staff was idk very different back then. It was run differently.

So PATRICK a GM but he had power lol. He took his job as GM very seriously but at the same time he was cool and from time to time would hang out with other players. Global chat was a nightmare for trolls with PATRICK online he would punish xD and it would be so very funny hearing people complain. Not to mention his infamous "NO." hahha.

He was a good guy and yes he enjoyed being GM a bit too much.

@DoubleJ got anything to say about him? @xSparkie @Bluejim

Any other 2012-2013 players have anything to say?

Ah yes i remember PATRICK also checking for bots. I don't believe they had a captcha system back then so he would whisper to see if he'd get a reply lol. I believe this to be true because randomly 

While being a noob finishing story GM PATRICK pm'd me "Respond Please."

Out of nowhere. Then i replied "?"

Then i said "what?"

All of a sudden DND message lool. I use to rarely chat back in the day.

I use to like his HIDE AND SEEK events.

Rip PATRICK. Wish a lot of you newer guys met him.

He'd always be on TS (TEAMSPEAK) back in the day.

Edited by jerryzoo

@jerryzoo

Well, [GM] Patrick was a stern member of staff and well known for his discipline. He was white in complexion and wore a classic tux with black tophat. He'd often afk in Viridian Ch1 and loom over the community. 

My experience with him was often in frustration and I wished he'd had been more supportive of the competitive environment early on in this game. 

Tl;dr Don't read. 

14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@jerryzoo

Well, [GM] Patrick was a stern member of staff and well known for his discipline. He was white in complexion and wore a classic tux with black tophat. He'd often afk in Viridian Ch1 and loom over the community. 

My experience with him was often in frustration and I wished he'd had been more supportive of the competitive environment early on in this game. 

Tl;dr Don't read. 

Yes this is true. He would afk and stalk us on global chat. There wasn't much comp going on just a select few knew about it. But those were fun times. I often enjoyed listening to people complain over PATRICK it was very funny because of the way he acted towards everyone. He was indeed one to be remembered for his acts.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

@jerryzoo

Tl;dr Don't read. 

write this?

[GM] Patrick was a stern member of staff and well known for his discipline. He was white in complexion and wore a classic tux with black tophat. He'd often afk in Viridian Ch1 and loom over the community. 

PATRICK - The only person to ever punish people in game (mostly) 

Who is PATRICK?

-5 years ago you would have been muted for this comment so consider yourself lucky         

- His moderation was strict, we were often in frustration and I wished he'd had been more supportive competitively

but he was a cool guy just enjoyed being GM a bit too much...

Ok i think this is ok. @TheBlueExorcist

Edited by jerryzoo