Allow to put your Pokemon on the GTL through your box

So how it currently works: you have to open your box in your pc, proceed to exit out of your box, re enter the pc and then go to the GTL to just be able to sell 5 pokemon at once and then repeat the process. 

Since they both need to be done through your PC why not make it so you can right click a Pokemon which will have the option to "Sell", then the GTL window will pop up with your Pokemon in the Pokemon slot already and you would just have to set a price. I feel like this would be way more practical than infinitely opening and closing your box and GTL.

How it would look like (excuse my awesome paint skills):

ga8op3s.png

If you were to press Sell the window that would pop up would look like this:

e3zFtPt.png

Basically you would just have to input the price and press Sell again. 

Perhaps much like the release tab which you only get while you are in your PC also add a GTL icon so you can press sell through there aswell after seeing all the stats.

x9ylQ3a.png (The icon would be next to the PC/release tab)

I am aware this is more of a quality of life feature and the current system is more than managable, but imo this would be pretty great to have.

Thank you for reading and would love to hear feedback!

• 8 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 7:04 AM, TheChampionMike said:

I am aware this is more of a quality of life feature and the current system is more than managable, but imo this would be pretty great to have.

I actually don't consider it a QoL feature. In a game about collectibles and selling items, having poor inventory management UI is just unacceptably bad. Especially now that Android and its single screen limitation is something we have to design around.

I ended up spending several days just to make this work, and I still consider our current Mail inventory management to be unacceptable, but we'll revisit that some other time.

• Kyu locked this topic