A RacheLucario Appreciation Thread

Either this is made or a horde of pidgeys are going to do harm to me. In all seriousness though, @RacheLucario has been a wonderful moderator and person for the community. She also is the Head Bug Moderator so she catches in game a lot of our in game bugs so we the players don't have to suffer through them. When she is on a break, then she crafts beautiful art (I've seen them, but I would rather have her link her work). Another thing I admire is her honesty, when I credited her for something that she did not do, well, lets say that she got a hold of me to correct the record.

A thing that a lot of people may not know is that around 2015, she taught me some comp skills. Man that Walrein, ugh, I get nightmares, but I deserved that Belly Drum and Salac Berry set up because I was carrying a ton of walls. I was taught not to carry a lot of walls because of her Walrein.

Smart, honest, talented, and many more positive traits. Good luck RacheLucario on your in game journey!

57 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Sorry Rachel. I have to. You can scold me later on and send your Pidgey hordes to peck my head.

My Pidgey hordes would like a word with you.

47 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Rachel made everything or just made it into a sig? Either way that's quite good, pretty impressed!

It was drawn entirely from scratch. Thanks.

Before people assume weird things about me, it's a Final Fantasy character.

@Bestfriends Thank you, you've made my day. A good mayor knows how to keep his citizens happy.

Spoiler

rV54mvE.png

6 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

@Bestfriends Thank you, you've made my day. A good mayor knows how to keep his citizens happy.

Hide contents

rV54mvE.png

Man, this Walrein, ugh, the nightmares.... The memories..... It is..... Disturbing........

Ugh......

I set up spikes, Walrein Subs, Drill Peck does not do enough to break the sub, Belly Drum kicks in as well as the salac. My team was royally fried....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Pidgeot is OP. Look at this.... @Tranzmaster cover your eyes now!

Spoiler

-----------------

Good luck @RysPicz. What you need is a Jolteon with Discharge. Although, @RacheLucario does have ways to get around Jolteon.