[PSL9] Playoffs Round One

I would absolutely love to see a comeback 4-4 with a tie breaker in this first round. Let's bring the HYPE!!!!

Reminder, any ties in the playoffs will result in the following tie breaker: 

• OU is selected automatically
  • Each manager, in private, will select a second and third tier. OU can be selected again and managers may even choose the same tier. 
  • Once tiers the chosen tiers are announced, managers will select their players which is also in private. 
  • After tiers and players are chosen, the tie breaker will be announced with all information provided. 

I bet that the Black Beatles push this thing to a tie; if I win I get 250k, if they lose you get 50k. 

14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I would absolutely love to see a comeback 4-4 with a tie breaker in this first round. Let's bring the HYPE!!!!

Reminder, any ties in the playoffs will result in the following tie breaker: 

• OU is selected automatically
  • Each manager, in private, will select a second and third tier. OU can be selected again and managers may even choose the same tier. 
  • Once tiers the chosen tiers are announced, managers will select their players which is also in private. 
  • After tiers and players are chosen, the tie breaker will be announced with all information provided. 

I bet that the Black Beatles push this thing to a tie; if I win I get 250k, if they lose you get 50k. 

On phone, I take

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.