I have a doubt.

Hello, I wanted to know if someone could tell me if there is a mod to change those ugly sprites that have most of the personal Hoenn region, 
because it loses a little the fantasies that are of gba, and us of nds ...

For example...  4pq5OHy.pngtsjGzLw.png 

Example of new sprites that could be added

.ph3LQRb.png

5 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Mhhh solo ve a través de la sección de mod y búscala? Si no existe, eres más que bienvenido para hacer uno.

También existen vanidades por una razón.

I searched and did not find, but maybe I ignored it, and I did not do these things, otherwise I would have done it.
3 minutes ago, ChicoHalcon said:

I searched and did not find, but maybe I ignored it, and I did not do these things, otherwise I would have done it.

there's always a first time, as long as you're willing to learn.

But pretty much you costumize your character through vanities, which you buy on item shop or on some pokemarts

4 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Siempre hay una primera vez, siempre y cuando estés dispuesto a aprender.

Pero más o menos usted puede tener un personaje a través de tocadores, que compra en la tienda de artículos o en algunos pokemarts

I'm not sure I can, my English to understand is not the best in the world, and I study a lot of the day, 
so I do not have time, but it was only a doubt, thank you for your time.
Edited by ChicoHalcon
58 minutes ago, redspawn said:

But pretty much you costumize your character through vanities, which you buy on item shop or on some pokemarts

I believe he is complaining on NPC sprites in Hoenn.

Go get a SoulSilver or HeartGold rom and they will look better. Additionaly you will be able to have a pokemon following you. How cool is that!

In fairness, depending on whether or not it's a simple to make change I think it's something that should be considered. I've always found it weird how the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 in Kanto have their good looking  HG/SS sprites, but in Hoenn they look like they do in Pokemon Emerald. Even if it can (and likely has) been done through mods, it's just something that would be nice if it was actually officially in the game.

Edited by Haxa
3 hours ago, ChicoHalcon said:

Hello, I wanted to know if someone could tell me if there is a mod to change those ugly sprites that have most of the personal Hoenn region, 
because it loses a little the fantasies that are of gba, and us of nds ...

For example...  4pq5OHy.pngtsjGzLw.png 

Example of new sprites that could be added

.ph3LQRb.png

Am i the only one who prefers the gen 3 sprites or is that just me

I've tried to make this mod.

But a lil feature is missing before we can make it look half decent.

The issue is that importing HGSS sprites will still render them at emerald resolution. IE, the characters on the overworld will simply be incredibly large.

Lf @Desu to add scaling for overworld npc sprites, muhc like battle ones!

3 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I've tried to make this mod.

But a lil feature is missing before we can make it look half decent.

The issue is that importing HGSS sprites will still render them at emerald resolution. IE, the characters on the overworld will simply be incredibly large.

Lf @Desu to add scaling for overworld npc sprites, muhc like battle ones!

Ah right, I forgot that is still missing. No promises though, still too much other priority work to be done.

12 hours ago, Desu said:

Ah right, I forgot that is still missing. No promises though, still too much other priority work to be done.

What kinda stuff is maximum priority right now out of curiousity? has the security problem scare blown over then and shifted back to gameplay stuffs?

On 3/20/2018 at 2:58 PM, Matoka said:

What kinda stuff is maximum priority right now out of curiousity? has the security problem scare blown over then and shifted back to gameplay stuffs?

We have definitely shifted back to gameplay stuff but what exactly will be announced when it is ready to be announced.

7 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

We have definitely shifted back to gameplay stuff but what exactly will be announced when it is ready to be announced.

Just finish them moves and abilities please. We don't need hiddens until the standard stuff is all ready. So many players are waiting patiently.