Greetings!

I'm 27 and from the United States. I have been a fan of the official games my entire life and I have sunk many many hours (and dollars) into it. I have been playing PokeMMO for a few years on and off so I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and make an account here and join in a little. The game is fantastic and one I always get drawn back to, I had to come back once I saw you all put in Unova. That's awesome. Now I gotta beat the new region and get back on that breeding game.

Anyways, that's me. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

On 18/03/2018 at 8:18 AM, Fuegonomics said:

I'm 27 and from the United States. I have been a fan of the official games my entire life and I have sunk many many hours (and dollars) into it. I have been playing PokeMMO for a few years on and off so I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and make an account here and join in a little. The game is fantastic and one I always get drawn back to, I had to come back once I saw you all put in Unova. That's awesome. Now I gotta beat the new region and get back on that breeding game.

Anyways, that's me. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Welcome back Fuegonomics, I hope you enjoy your visit here on PokeMMO.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial PokeMMO Teaser:

Spoiler

A few days ago, @Shu has announced the most epic thing to come on PokeMMO! When this happens, I could just see you jumping up for joy! Yes, it is about to happen! All I am going to say is "PokeMMO" and "Mobile."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Bestfriends in game, on forums, and on Discord. I am an unofficial news reporter for PokeMMO that covers Headlines, tournaments, and updates. Tournaments, I cover them, but I also commentate on them as well and as for updates, I read the official Changelog. FAST! ACCURATE! UNBIASED! ROY ROGERS NEWS!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not really much of a bragger, but you should know this about me. The community elected me Mayor of PokeMMO and I am trying to serve my duties as mayor. I know that being "Mayor of PokeMMO" is just a title, but I have bigger plans for my Mayorship. If you want to check out my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, you can. The two subjects I plan on tackling are "Announcement" and "Self Help" videos.

Here is the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube Forums topic:

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
  • 5 weeks later...