Pokemon stats/EV

I wanted to get into stats/EV's for my pokemons and what nature?

My question is: with proper stats for my pokemon, will they be stronger against gym and elite four's than without proper stats for the pokemon?

As of now, i have a very hard time defeating the elite fours and gyms with my pokemons. I haven't paid any attention to the stats until now.

Also

How do i know what stats to get for the pokemon? 

I asked this question in game, but the chat is going too fast sometimes its hard to keep up :P

Also, is it possible to remove stats and gain new stats on a level 100 pokemon?

I'm mostly going for PvE, not so much PvP

I have no pokemons atm that i will be using to train EVs, I want to know how to get started before I choose mines =)

Edited by mikkipjuk2

well obviously they'll be stronger, that's a no brainer.

You know what stats, nature etc, by searching.

And about lvl 100 pokemons, it is, through berries.

Buuuuut if you only want pve, you shouldn't bother with going for right builds as you can faceroll pve with crappy pokes

19 minutes ago, redspawn said:

well obviously they'll be stronger, that's a no brainer.

You know what stats, nature etc, by searching.

And about lvl 100 pokemons, it is, through berries.

Buuuuut if you only want pve, you shouldn't bother with going for right builds as you can faceroll pve with crappy pokes

but, struggling doing elite four, with a full level 100 team, and wiping on first guy, is that due to crappy stats or me just having bad pokemons?

32 minutes ago, mikkipjuk2 said:

How do i know what stats to get for the pokemon? 

I asked this question in game, but the chat is going too fast sometimes its hard to keep up :P

you know what stats to train by how you want to use that said pokemon becaus there is many possible build for all the pokemon so it's better to know what will be it's moveset before you start training (also if it will be a special atker or a phisical one)

well i don't think battle e4 is worth cause you need to waste $ on potion and revive for it 
even with a good team your 50k and BP reward is not worth
and if you still want to beat e4 , i will recommend you get a good team to counter e4 pkm cause their follow strategy like dizzle team or drought team

Edited by Acarus
16 hours ago, mikkipjuk2 said:

My question is: with proper stats for my pokemon, will they be stronger against gym and elite four's than without proper stats for the pokemon?

For pokemon on lv 100: 

between 0IV and 31IV there is exactly 31 points difference in total stat

For Chansey

0IV Att= 15, 31IV Att=46

0IV HP=610, 31IV HP=641

between 0EV and 252EV there is exactly 63 points difference in total stat 

For Chansey

0EV Att= 46, 252EV Att=109

0EV HP=641, 252EV HP=704

ofc there is also Nature which adds additional 10% on top of that, so more stats the bigger this 10% is

Edited by Toupi