PokeMMO update schedule?

Hey all,

New player so sorry if this has been asked a million times (I'm sure it has - I just can't find information in the big FAQ or updates section). Are there plans to integrate Sun/Moon or any of the other games past Black/White? 

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

lol

Could you explain more than just lol? I mean I know its hard to get ROMs for newer games but assuming the technology gets there, would they be integrated? Thanks for the super helpful reply though! :)

1 minute ago, Cedany said:

Could you explain more than just lol? I mean I know its hard to get ROMs for newer games but assuming the technology gets there, would they be integrated? Thanks for the super helpful reply though! :)

well they still working on the 3d feature of gen 6 +

and if they got plant for new region, it would be sinnoh or johto since we r missing those region

1 minute ago, Acarus said:

well they still working on the 3d feature of gen 6 +

and if they got plant for new region, it would be sinnoh or johto since we r missing those region

Thanks! Is there any place on the forums or elsewhere that lists a roadmap of planned changes/features or do they just update from the suggestions as they find good ones?

4 minutes ago, Cedany said:

It'll be Sinnoh if we ever get another region, don't expect anything from the 3DS.

Even if you disregard having to redesign every vanity to fit alongside 3D graphics and the implementation of 3D sprites and camera movement etc. that coincides with 3D Pokemon. The devs would literally have to rewrite the ENTIRE engine to support the 16 directional movement that 3D Pokemon would involve. Not only is this nearly impossible, but the amount of vanities @Darkshade would have to pump out to gather such a budget for 3D conversion is monstrous.

In short: Soon™

Edited by DemonicDax
4 hours ago, DemonicDax said:

Even if you disregard having to redesign every vanity to fit alongside 3D graphics and the implementation of 3D sprites and camera movement etc. that coincides with 3D Pokemon. The devs would literally have to rewrite the ENTIRE engine to support the 16 directional movement that 3D Pokemon would involve. Not only is this nearly impossible, but the amount of vanities @Darkshade would have to pump out to gather such a budget for 3D conversion is monstrous.

In short: Soon™

pretty sure that one would fit in  OneCanOnlyHope™

20 hours ago, Cedany said:

Are there plans to integrate Sun/Moon

nop, no game past black and white will be added in a looooooooooooooooooong time. Mostly because different engines I believe, and nobody wants to play digimon anyway.

About schedule, soon tm about everything.

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

If you were on Discord today you would know some of what we are currently working on but anything past Black and White is not yet on any schedule.

Thank you for pointing out a Developer Headline for the Roy Rogers News channel! I am hyped!