Mitch730

Fortnite

Mitch730   

Hello guys!! Does anybody here play Fortnite? I have just downloaded it ( 2 days ago ) and learning the basis.. it's something i find funny to do when i feel bored and i was looking for someone to play with.. but people with GREAT patience that wanna learn togheter or someone that knows how to play but don't get angry if I am bad XD

How can i select the gender of my character? As a man i want/need to play a girl. ahah

Great game

I play on PS4 and I might try get used to playing on PC. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

I think gender selection is in character selection(from lobby you need to go to the right tabs), although I can't remember without booting it up.

Gilan   

Yep, I play it on the PC. Great game.

Mitch730   

Yes seems a good game, I've just won a match!! got carried by a group of a friend ahah the umbrella is so cute XD Feel free to add me "Burro Di Cacao"

I play on PC occasionally, Almost at 100 solo wins.

If anyone wants to play hmu, name is Kazmatic.

On 16/03/2018 at 4:35 PM, KaynineXL said:

Great game

I play on PS4 and I might try get used to playing on PC. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

I think gender selection is in character selection(from lobby you need to go to the right tabs), although I can't remember without booting it up.

PC Level is way beyond PS4's,so don't be hopeless if you get killed every time you start a game

Mitch730   

Whenever you want!! add me! i play a bit better now, i have improved my aim a lot but i am stil slow at construction.. I have bought battle pass and i need to exp it quickly, hoping you have it too let's team up even for more experience to lvl up

Last played in december on a buddy's account, decided to start playing again on my own (pc). hmu IGN: TheAftershocker

Mitch730   

I am up now if someone want to, Nick Burro Di Cacao

Parke   
13 hours ago, Mitch730 said:

I am up now if someone want to, Nick Burro Di Cacao

join the server for discord kaynine linked above if you wanna play, we're mostly all on there

6ca56b5f0bee052eb2eea56402d26c5f-jpg.jpg

me and toast duo win

f80de11b64ac41135981609e738734d7.jpg?wid

squad win with me, tyrone, parke and spaint. Don't let parke's photoshopping fool you, parke was definitely not the one to save us.

Parke   
4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

f80de11b64ac41135981609e738734d7.jpg?wid

squad win with me, tyrone, parke and spaint. Don't let parke's photoshopping fool you, parke was definitely not the one to save us.

Got the last 2 kills tho so I basically did tbh

52 minutes ago, Parke said:

Got the last 2 kills tho so I basically did tbh

Think i had more kills than u

Parke   
3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Think i had more kills than u

Duno, maybe I had 5 anywho haha thats what my screenshot says